GDT: Minnesota in town to get set ablaze by the CALGARY FLAMES. 7PM MTN

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Just lol @ the rest of the NHL thinking they are even close to the Flames when it comes to talent:

giphy.gif

Have the camaraderie:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That the Flames have.

Flames Father Trip is over so no more of this Legend :(:

giphy.gif

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I think if the Wild were in our division, I would hate them as much as the Ducks. f*** them

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Damn what else does Czarnik have to do to stick in the lineup?
I really wonder if it’s something like an attitude issue or something that got him in Peters’ doghouse

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Czarnik does have another year left on his contract after this one. If Peters really doesn't like him, maybe we see him as trade bait either at the deadline or during the summer. Could be a piece for a goalie.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Really don't understand Lomberg being in. He's useless, just absolutely useless. Hes barely a good ahler and can't do anything with the puck. Fine with smith starting since he's hot, but I have to think czarnik isn't happy at this point. Also, that 4th line is going to be totally useless with Hathaway and Lomberg bobbling everything.

Reactions: DominikBokkFan

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Why in the hell is Lomberg drawing in for Czarnik? Czar had a good game and scored last game and still gets popcorn duty.

Really don't understand Lomberg being in. He's useless, just absolutely useless. Hes barely a good ahler and can't do anything with the puck. Fine with smith starting since he's hot, but I have to think czarnik isn't happy at this point. Also, that 4th line is going to be totally useless with Hathaway and Lomberg bobbling everything.

MFW Peters scratches Czarnik after he scores a dirty dangle against Columbus for Ryan ****ing Lomberg

Likely a personality issue combined with Peters wanting more size in for the Wild.

Peters has the team on the best track since 2007-08 (Doing from memory so I might be off by a year) and there are still those that are questioning his decisions? I could see it if we were sitting 8th in the West but thus far we are up there with the best teams in the league. I trust there is a very valid reason.

The thing that has me a little concerned is I haven't heard of Valimaki even skating. It's been almost a couple weeks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad