Online Series: Mindhunter (Netflix)

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I think this season is going to be mostly about Wayne Williams, Manson, and BTK will continue to be an ongoing slow burning secondary story. Trailer looks awesome.

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
Sweden
I haven't watched Mindhunter yet but I know a thing or two about serial killers. How come they're doing BTK of all killers when they didn't catch him until 2005, and his capture had nothing to do with criminal profiling? Maybe they're doing an alternate history thing.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
I just binged this thinking there was a bunch of seasons. Disappointed there was only one but happy to see new season next week. Really good show.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
What was that guy doing on the bathroom floor to open the episode?

I'm asking for a friend

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
What was that guy doing on the bathroom floor to open the episode?

I'm asking for a friend
Choking himself because he gets sexual pleasure from it. It's called autoerotic asphyxiation.

I forgot this was coming out, looks like I'm not sleeping tonight.

Last edited:

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Watched it all. It's every bit as good as the first season I thought.

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
f*** this season was sooooo good. Sucks that we only had 9 episodes but the seasons run time was actually longer

Did anyone notice the shitty job the makeup department did at times?

Whose the actor playing Manson cause he's killing it.

Damon Herriman, he played Dewey Crowe on Justified and Manson in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Last edited:

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Did anyone else recognize the actor who played Henley in episode 4?

It's the same actor who played a young Ned Stark in Game of Thrones

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
**** this season was sooooo good. Sucks that we only had 9 episodes but the seasons run time was actually longer

Did anyone notice the ****ty job the makeup department did at times?

Damon Herriman, he played Dewey Crowe on Justified and Manson in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
I've seen all of justified that's crazy you can't even tell it is him in this.

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
Does anyone know how many seasons they have planned? I ask because Dennis Rader(BTK) wasn't captured until 2005 and the show is currently covering the Atlanta child murders culminating with the capture of Wayne Williams in May of 81.

I hope next season covers The Green River killer, Gary Ridgeway who did the bulk of his murders between 82 and 84. Followed by the manhunt for The Night Stalker, Richard Ramirez ending with his capture in 85.

Those are just two of the more high-profile ones in the early 80's, but there are many different avenues they can follow.

Edit: I looked it up and rumors are Fincher plans for 5 seasons.

Last edited:

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
If the plan is for 5 seasons, great, but I hope Netflix doesn’t space them out so much. The amount of time it took to release season 2 was a momentum killer for the show. Netflix has to be aware of that.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Stumbled on this show a week ago and it was 2017 when it aired , i looked up season 2 and was pumped to find out it was coming out this week,lucky me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad