Proposal: MIN - NYI

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
This might be the first poster ever to suggest a Minnesota Wild player who's used to the high paced, high scoring and open games of the west, couldn't handle the tightly contested, dare I say "trapping" games of the east...

Lemaire's not even dead yet, but he's rolling over in his grave.
LOL. I almost died laughing at this.
Matt Dumba for Matt Martin
You missed the point of the proposal you quoted.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
As it stands now, NO. But point was made that IF he tried HARDER he could be. He's got tools to do it.

This is laugh out loud funny because it's actually true. But it'll never happen.

Unbelievable that a professional athlete is simply asked by the fans to "try harder" and they can't do it. I despise him and his 6'3" 200lbs frame.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
As it stands now, NO. But point was made that IF he tried HARDER he could be. He's got tools to do it.

Brock Nelson could try his little heart out, he’ll never be a 70 point player, whether in New York OR Minnesota.

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
Do you see a 70 point player in Brock Nelson?

Maybe if he eats Panarin. But wrong kind of bread and creepily gruesome to think of.

EDIT: In a serious note, all things aligned in his favor, better coaching, usage and commitment on his part: 50-65 point player. Maybe a career year of 70. I have a hard time seeing everything break right for that to happen.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I've got the tools(ingredients) in my kitchen to make a beautiful wedding cake. No amount of try hard is going to be able to make me actually able to do it.
C'mon, man, i believe in you! Bake that damn cake!

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
I will say, thatguy72 doesn't reflect 99% of Islanders fans opinions. I also think pumping Staal as if he was 26 is another can of worms.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I will say, thatguy72 doesn't reflect 99% of Islanders fans opinions. I also think pumping Staal as if he was 26 is another can of worms.
I think it’s fair to pump Staal as our 1st line center on the best bang for buck contract outside of ELCs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad