Confirmed Trade: [MIN/CHI] Marc-Andre Fleury for 2022 conditional 1st round pick

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Turns into a first if Wild make Western conference finals, and Fleury has atleast 4 of the wins.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
Live look at Minny eying MAF:

bTxNiKwS_400x400.jpg
Vilos Cohaagen choking on Mars atmosphere looking ass

Reactions: Sota Popinski

goldenbladz1

Feb 11, 2015
Fleury came dangerously close to breaking his hand tonight on the 4th Winnipeg goal. He lost his glove earlier in the play and then tried to catch a Kyle Connor slapper barehanded.
Ya if he is willing to do that in a nothing game then he will go through a brick wall for a contender

Reactions: SnS

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Only 2 goalies post-lockout have returned unconditional 1sts (Roloson, Miller). Lehner and Bishop, the most recent high profile goalies dealt, were in the 2nd round pick value range (Cernak was a recent 2nd). Chicago did fine.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
If I was Kahkonen I'd be more pissed; he's probably going to be regulated to the bench/AHL.

Talbot has been shaky at best since the All-Star break, this gives Minnesota a lot of flexibility. Also the 2nd to 1st is a pretty good condition.
If Minny makes a run this year, I could see Talbot getting some time too to give Fleury some rest. Not sure if Fleury has enough gas left in the tank for a deep run playing every single game.

DRL

Mar 2, 2003
Brampton, Ontario
If Minny makes a run this year, I could see Talbot getting some time too to give Fleury some rest. Not sure if Fleury has enough gas left in the tank for a deep run playing every single game.
Plus the wild have a really heavy sched these next 6 weeks. Talbot will prob get at least 40% of the starts rest of the way.

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
Didn't MAF openly say that he didn't want to get traded for the sake of family stability?

Last edited:

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
I'm rooting for Minnesota to make the western conference finals, Chicago then gets Minnesota 1st round pick....

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
I dont think it will be enough to bring the Wild in semi-finale, so a 2nd for Fleury is an absolutle steal considering the market. Wild me sign him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad