giphy.gif

lucic2.gif

lucicpass.gif

BasicLeftHeifer.gif

Last edited:

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
If anyone so much at looks at McDavid the wrong way and they will be out through the glass. :handclap:

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
Taylor hall might have had more offensive skill but he never had even half of lucics heart and compete.

I can't see Lucic going out to a club partying after a 5 0 loss to Calgary like some ex oilers and hopefully soon to be ex oilers have done.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
I've been a Lucic fan for a long time. Love the dollars. . Not huge on the term. The man is a true definition of a beast and doesn't have an injury problem. I love this signing overall.

Welcome to Edmonton Milan!

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I talked about not liking his contract in the signing thread, so wont talk about that here.

But as a player I think he's a pretty good fit to go along with any of our three centers.

Everyone has him pencilled in with McDavid, but I'm actually kind of interested in how he'd look alongside of Draisaitl.

Maroon-McDavid-Yak
Lucic-Drai-Puljujarvi
Pouliot-RNH-Eberle

(order them however you want).

Theres a lot of possible matches there (as the roster stands today We'll see if an RNH/Eberle gets moved out)

Stainsy

Time to improve
Jun 21, 2005
Ont.
www.parkerhousemotel.com
Hopefully, Milan can still play like he did in that video. We need that kind of player, with scoring ability. Leadership, ring, no quit. What more can you want in a player with size, and skill. Welcome to Edmonton Milan.

DisgruntledGoat*

Dec 26, 2010
I really think this is a signing that changes this team completely. Great signing that will pay dividends in a dozen different ways.

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
Pretty iffy about this signing for you guys. Notwithstanding his reputation as a beast, Lucic is lazy and takes shifts off. He has also had numerous "incidents" on and off the ice. His character is questionable to say the least.

Reactions: Marpole Dealer

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Lucic is an oiler. Someone pinch me.

I know the term is scary, but this guy is going to change this entire team around.

Also, how cool is it that we don't have a single player on this team making more than 6m /yr and we have a good looking top 9, and an okay D for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad