Player Discussion Milan Lucic (Trial date 2/16)- Charges DROPPED-will NOT return this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
As we continue the discussion of this player, please take a moment to refresh yourselves with a few of our forum guidelines.

Keep in mind you agreed to abide by these guidelines when you signed up for the site.

Thanks.

Flaming: Critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks against members are not permitted. Report flaming, do not respond to it. Counter-flaming is also prohibited.

Trolling: Do not make posts that could be interpreted as though they were made to cause an argument or provoke others. Making generalizations about other posters is a common form of trolling. Posting questionable content on team boards, particularly those of rivals, is likely to be seen as trolling.

Spamming: Posts that advertise anything without the authorization of site Administrators may be considered “spam”. If you wish to advertise on HFBoards please contact [email protected]. No money leagues are allowed in the Fantasy Talk forum. Do not post the same content multiple times, whether on the same forum, or across multiple forums.

Threadjacking/OT/Politics: Posts that waste space or time on the site, annoy users due to characteristics or repetition, disrupt the site functionality, or cause threads to veer off topic may be considered “threadjacking/OT”. This also applies to signatures, user titles, avatars, profile fields, and so forth. Stay on topic as much as possible. Post new threads in the appropriate forum only. Political discussion is not permitted on the forums except within the narrowly defined scope of hockey-related matters.

Claims of Insider Information/ Rumors & Hearsay: If you're an insider, contact us with proof BEFORE you post. These posts will be allowed/rejected at the discretion of administrators after consulting with other posters, moderators, and relevant sources. Deference will be given to veteran members who have established credibility. It's not acceptable to post that you heard someone has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, amateur/unvetted blogs, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I'm literally the least anonymous person on this board and I'd be happy to tell Milan Lucic to his face I think he's a piece of shit. I also advocated for them to pay his entire contract just to make him go away, so I'm not even trying to take money out of his pocket.

Some of us actually believe what we're saying and aren't simply "grandstanding." That's true on both sides of this.
When you screw up as bad as he did there’s no real penance other than going back to work and doing your job.

I don’t necessarily agree and think he’s an A hole for beating up his wife but it’s not like the family benefits of he can’t play hockey.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
You also wanted Kyrie banned for life from the NBA for not getting the vax. How does that take look now?

Haha What? Banned for life? Guy, you're definitely conflating a lot of Kyrie opinions I've had.

When you screw up as bad as he did there’s no real penance other than going back to work and doing your job.

Serious question: What in the living f*** are you talking about?

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Great! I literally don't care what it takes for him not to play for the Bruins again. His decision, theirs, Bettman's, all are fine by me.
Don’t move the goalposts. The post you quoted stemmed from “MacTavish was given a 2nd chance for something far worse”.

Your response implied MacTavish didn’t play in Boston again by choice of the team.

“Yes, tremendous point indeed, because McTavish never played another game for the Bruins.

If another team wants to put Lucic on their roster that's on them. But I don't root for or care about any other teams, so I'm focusing on the organization I do care about.”

The team you care about offered MacTavish a contract extension. Not to mention the parents of the young woman who lost her life visited MacTavish in prison, and stated that they’d forgiven him.

But do you man.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad