Mikko Rantanen Part V - Baby Come Back

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I honestly don't know where to take this from here...
giphy.gif

Reactions: MarkT

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I'm glad Sea Eagles don't come around often. Every time he comes it just leads to endless debates and brings the mood of the whole forum down.

That being said, someone needs to bring cgf back down to earth. Dude does nothing but drink Avalanche-flavored Kool-Aid.

Hey now....

Sea Eagles is just as important a member of this board/community as anyone else. Honestly, despite the fact that I personally believe that he views everything with the heaviest of Burgundy & Blue-colored glasses, that's actually something of value.

If it's too negative and nitpicky, we tear each other apart and the place is no fun. Conversely if everyone acted and posted like he, the board would equally be no fun because there would be no actual discussion on how the team could be better.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Hey now....

Sea Eagles is just as important a member of this board/community as anyone else. Honestly, despite the fact that I personally believe that he views everything with the heaviest of Burgundy & Blue-colored glasses, that's actually something of value.

If it's too negative and nitpicky, we tear each other apart and the place is no fun. Conversely if everyone acted and posted like he, the board would equally be no fun because there would be no actual discussion on how the team could be better.
We all love Eagles here.

Reactions: klozge and MarkT

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Hey now....

Wait... did you... think I was being serious?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Hey now....

Oh dad...*whoosh SFX*

Reactions: MonsterMack

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
Why is all this bs filling my screen, when I come in to see if there is an update on Mikko? Not to mention eating my data.

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Why is all this bs filling my screen, when I come in to see if there is an update on Mikko? Not to mention eating my data.

It's there because there is no update and this is more fun than endlessly rehashing the same arguments.

We can stop if it's bothering you.

Reactions: cgf

Postanin CB Ting

Apr 6, 2012
Low key panic. Considering the bad reputation and 8+ million hed lose sitting out the year I dont see why he wouldn't just put pen to paper on something like 6 years between Kuch and Marners AAV.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Low key panic. Considering the bad reputation and 8+ million hed lose sitting out the year I dont see why he wouldn't just put pen to paper on something like 6 years between Kuch and Marners AAV.

Because it is for 6 years, make it 5 and I'd bet he signs it soon. At 4 years, he signs the second the fax is in.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
AFAIK Rantanen is supposed to be leaving Bern by the end of the week, friday if I recall. I guess their camp will sit and wait untill then and maybe after that they start reaching out. I'm sure Rants wants to play.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Sounds like Point may be getting signed soon. They we’re pretty far apart very recently. I know that’s how it’s going to happen with Rantanen eventually, totally out of the blue. I still hate not having any updates.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad