News Article: Mike Hoffman's girlfriend allegedly behind Karlsson Harrassment. Update June15: Hoffman & gf respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Exactly I had insider info on Luke Richardson and the 2 spots he was gonna land andhad to tell the mods who i got the info from. It was never made public but it was validated.

What's going on with Luke Richardsson? That guy should be in the Ottawa Organization.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
If we want people to share tidbits of personal knowledge here, we should stop being such dicks all the time when people share things. People don't necessarily want to validate themselves to some anonymous mod, and as long as the site rules aren't being broken, can you really blame them? Insider information is a gift, not a right, and it would be hard to go back to the well repeatedly if one's information turns out to be consistently wrong, so why get worked up?

Take it for what it is, remember it, and see how things unfold. That's really the only way we can substantiate these things around here anyway.

Maybe lay off the cheap insults too. Many have made fun of this guy/girl when he/she posts, and for no good reason, as far as I can tell. Especially given that his essential message is that EK is staying, something most fans desperately want.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
I appreciate the inside scoops, unsubtabtiated or not. If the site rule causes the sticklers heartburn, then @mysens can just use the formulation "wouldn't it be interesting if...." and then people's jimmies won't be so ruffled .

The truth is out there

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
This thread is getting off topic, and I don't have the time to clean it up right now.

Since there appears to not be any new developments directly related to this thread, and other threads are around to discuss topics tangentially related, I'm locking this down.

As for @Karl Eriksson 's suggestion, workarounds of the site rules will also be deleted. The rules are there for a reason, everyone agreed to them when they created their account, you got to live with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad