Friedman: Mike Hoffman is available in a trade

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
If I'm Buffalo I'm all over this for multiple reasons, you aren't far out of the playoffs, you have to add a piece you have to make a push it's been 7 or 8 years sense they have made the playoffs you are close you have to make a push.

IF they lose Skinner you need another top 6 forward to fill that hole.

If you keep Skinner then you have the makings of a good top 6 Skinner Eichel Hoffman Reinhart is a pretty good start to your top 6

Edmonton is another team that could use Hoffman

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I definitely think Hoffman is available,” indicated Friedman. “He’s a really talented guy. He’s got one more year at I think $5.5 million. I wouldn’t be surprised if somebody trades for him because you’re always looking for scoring.

I mean it's one thing for BobMac to say, "sources told me Hoffman is available"

It's another thing to say "I think he is available"

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Cancer? He’s been incredible here despite the terrible coaching, goalie play and defense. Not a cancer at all, and didn’t it come out that it probably wasn’t his wife sending the messages??

Anyway, I doubt he’s available to cheap, if at all.
I'm a NSH fan, I want him into our team

liv4socr20

Jul 18, 2009
Hoffman for Ho-Sang + conditional 2019 1st

Becomes a 1st if isles make it to conference finals. Becomes a 2nd if they don’t.

Newt91

Feb 8, 2019
Hoffman is awful on defense and is questionable character wise, but I feel like a lot of teams will be interested at the right price

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Preds should be interested but not if Fabbro or Tolvanen need to be included.

Don't think it will happen though because of Turris' wife comments about Hoffman's girl

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Great offensively, poor defensively. Hoffman in a nutshell. Sitting at - 21+/-

Hoffman isn't particularly good defensively, but his +/- ain't the reason...unless you think Barkov and his -20 are also terrible defensively by your standard.

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Oilers trade for Hoffman. McDavid leaves team because his wife is getting harrassed.

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
He'd be the type of player that I would like to see the Flyers go out and get. Trade Simmonds for picks/prospects. Then flip a 1st+B prospect for Hoffman. I think he would really help their push for the playoffs.

Reactions: Trade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad