Mika Zibanejad Vicious head to Pelech's shoulder.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
There's only one word to describe that. "Collision".

It's not unusual to see Lavi trying to play the refs - they have another game coming up and could play each other in the playoffs. If he's willing to risk looking a little silly for his team, that's fine. Coaches do it all the time.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Lol just like Fox earlier this hear, Rags players have a tendency to have zero awareness on the ice and cause themselves to get injured then drum up some nonsense whining about the other team being dirty for simply being on the ice with them

Reactions: Voight and sattar18

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Maybe when Mika recovers he'll remember how to play 5on5. Then Chris can run into Mika's elbow and hopefully the same will happen to him.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I was so ready to call this thread title trolling but...

If that's how Laviolette's playing this one I'll counter and say they should suspend Zibanejad and make sure Pelech's not day-to-day with the bruised impression of the face of a dumbass on his shoulder.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
So Pelech was like, this guy is skating straight at me from distance, if I slow down and stick my elbow out, HE WON'T SEE ME AT ALL AND WILL RUN HIS JAW INTO MY SHOULDER.

You'd normally expect a player to see what is straight in front of him, so it's really genius from Pelech.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I already posted in this thread and that's probably sufficient but I just saw it again and this dude is literally in the process of a slow stop while Zibanejad swerves into him and Laviolette can again shut the f*** up.

Big nope from me

Ignite111

Feb 9, 2017
They should ban Pelech from the league!! Lock him up and throw away the key!

What do you think Crypto Boy Reinhard or Buch?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad