Microsoft Xbox Discussion Part II

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010

Hopefully adding mods on some of these games aren't a hassle like some games on Game Pass.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Xbox announces that the next batch of FPS Boost updates is all Bethesda. Dishonoured, Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Skyrim and Prey.

Amazing week to be an Xbox consumer. This generation of gaming is going to be so fun

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Xbox announces that the next batch of FPS Boost updates is all Bethesda. Dishonoured, Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Skyrim and Prey.

Amazing week to be an Xbox consumer. This generation of gaming is going to be so fun

All true, but i would really like to see some newer games coming out from this new-gen. One of the reasons i didn't bother getting the XSX yet was because there isn't much new content that 'forces' you to buy the new system.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
All true, but i would really like to see some newer games coming out from this new-gen. One of the reasons i didn't bother getting the XSX yet was because there isn't much new content that 'forces' you to buy the new system.

There's great stuff out now but given the high demand and really low supply it can wait. The games now are pretty damned good.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Got a Series S yesterday and after getting Master Chief Collection off GP for the wife there isn't too much space left lol...decided to DL Forza Horizon 4 as I liked the first one years ago along with the first two Dead Space's, The Evil Within, and The Medium as the wife likes horror. What are some underrated GP games?

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Got a Series S yesterday and after getting Master Chief Collection off GP for the wife there isn't too much space left lol...decided to DL Forza Horizon 4 as I liked the first one years ago along with the first two Dead Space's, The Evil Within, and The Medium as the wife likes horror. What are some underrated GP games?

I play Destiny 2 and all their DLC's are included with GP but that is an addiction....a fun addiction. I love it. The FOV settings make it worth the try.

It's not GP but Manifold Garden is amazing optimized for X and S. It's like portal on acid. It will blow your mind.

Call of the Wild is a chill but fun game. More for Kids but still worth a look.

The Wolfenstein games as well as the Dishonored games just added are really good but not Optimized for X and S.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
You clearly don't have any kids.

It's been interesting working from home to be sure. I've been on calls where the kids are so loud, demanding attention, sometimes even screaming and it's obnoxious. I have never said anything because it probably sucks enough for that parent without me making them feel bad. I would imagine these are the people who really want to go back to the office to have a break from their kids.

But most the kids seem relatively under control. So you'll hear a kid come across the mic and the parent telling them they're on a call right now and usually the other parent comes and grabs them. I'm sure it slows down work but at least nobody wants to pull their hair out because it's screaming or nails on a chalkboard.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016

I don’t disagree with you, but tons of new games will come soon enough. I’m not worried.

In the meantime, I’m enjoying my Series X to play older games that I haven’t played yet and are an amazing experience to play now.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I played some of the demo on PS4 and thought it was rough around the edges (though I did only play till you pick a class), and I liked the story thus far but if it's "free" then why not?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
According to WindowsCentral, there's going to be an Xbox event inside the next two weeks.

Edit: looks like other sources are saying it's on the 26th.

Last edited:

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka

Yep. Im not even going to bother until Halo Infinite.

Im likely going to to get it through All Access as well, so im going to time it to get the most first party releases I can to take advantage of the built in Game Pass Ultimate.

I checked randomly and I could have got one in Canada last week if I wanted one. How is availability in the US?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad