OT: Michigan Sports Talk Part VII: NFC North Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
I'm expecting Minnesota to destroy Detroit on Thursday. Lions look mediocre at best.

Caldwell should be fired, but he won't cause...SOL.

If Detroit can't win the division when their opponents are trotting out Brett Hundley, Case Keenum, and Mitchell Trubisky, you have a team with an incredibly low ceiling.

Reactions: Bench and TheMule93

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I'm expecting Minnesota to destroy Detroit on Thursday. Lions look mediocre at best.

Caldwell should be fired, but he won't cause...SOL.

If Detroit can't win the division when their opponents are trotting out Brett Hundley, Case Keenum, and Mitchell Trubisky, you have a team with an incredibly low ceiling.

Their front 7 has been trash since 2015 and they're making no attempt to fix it, just like Holland refusing to fix our back end

Secondary is good but when you generate 0 pressure on the QB there's only so much they can do

Also caldwells inability to fix the run game is embarrassing. Stafford has the least run support in NFL history.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
We are going to waste the primes of Sanders, Johnson and Stafford. This is just horrendous.

I think we have some talent, but we have the worst head coach in the league. Of course Martha likes him but that is the problem. I don't think the Vikings are that good, we should have been able to pull that out but looked utterly unprepared in so many ways today. I will be overjoyed when Caldwell is gone, the guy is a nincompoop.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Vikings gave Detroit a free 7 points and they still couldn't pull it out. That field goal flag was such a Lions play, too.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
We are going to waste the primes of Sanders, Johnson and Stafford. This is just horrendous.

I think we have some talent, but we have the worst head coach in the league. Of course Martha likes him but that is the problem. I don't think the Vikings are that good, we should have been able to pull that out but looked utterly unprepared in so many ways today. I will be overjoyed when Caldwell is gone, the guy is a nincompoop.

I don’t know why you had so much faith in them. They’re the lions. I expect them to win most of these last few remaining games though. Lions are bad but we all know they never lose too much. They like to go 7-9 8-8 if they don’t squeak in

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I don’t know why you had so much faith in them. They’re the lions. I expect them to win most of these last few remaining games though. Lions are bad but we all know they never lose too much. They like to go 7-9 8-8 if they don’t squeak in

I know they are the Lions, I thought the division was open for the taking. I don't think they were prepared to play yesterday.

We know the song and dance, deep down I know they will find a way to screw it up. Heck with Caldwell that is easy to feel is about to happen, their ability to adjust is atrocious. He just gets bailed out all the time by Stafford.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Stafford was off, even before that ankle injury. Needed a better game from him. Defense laid down in the first half but had a hell of a game in the 2nd

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
Lions are going to have 40-50 mil in a Cap space for next season and I'd thewol no less no and hard about not offering Ansah a Contract

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Pistons have the second LOWEST attendance in the NBA. The Pistons have the second BEST record in the East.

Uhh where are you getting your numbers?

Also a lot of there problems are higher prices. Unless a lot of people on the internet are wrong from what I’m seeing

Last edited:

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
How does Pistons attendance compare to The Palace? Teams should evaluate prices. It's not wise to come to the public trough to build an arena and then raise prices. Especially when the benefactors of the money grab could have built the stadium privately with no qualms.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I've said this before on here but I've seen far too much success with other sports teams(professional and college) in this town to get down on the Lions.

If anything, it's comforting.

TJ71

Dec 2, 2017
Caldwell should be fired. Today. Back to back weeks with not having enough players on defense on 4th down play? Pathetic.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Lol 40+ points on one of the worst offenses in the league

Please take Austin as a coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad