OT: Merry Christmas Everybody!

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
:xtree:Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all !!!

My daughter is home and went to the game with me yesterday. My non-hockey fan sister and her new dog are coming today. GahdenRinkrat and her husband will drop by Christmas morning.

One of my cats ( I have 3) caught a real mouse this morning at 3 am and decided to bring it up from the cellar to my bedroom to show me (ugg). It got loose and is now hiding under a book case. All 3 cats are sitting waiting. I hope to catch it and put it outside. Not a smart mouse to come into a house with three cats. I will have to call the guy to fill in whatever place it got in.

Have a wonderful Holiday with those you love. Be safe.

PEACE .:xtree:

Our Annie Banannie found a frozen mouse in the yard and made it a chew toy, then brought it into the house. It was tossed back outside where she still played with it, until I gave it a watery funeral. Such fun...

Blessings to all in Bruins Nation!!!

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Our Annie Banannie found a frozen mouse in the yard and made it a chew toy, then brought it into the house. It was tossed back outside where she still played with it, until I gave it a watery funeral. Such fun...

Blessings to all in Bruins Nation!!!

Happy pet! :laugh::laugh:

Happy Christmas everyone!

Reactions: BMC

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I had the most wonderful yet sobering Christmas Eve’s in a while.
As some here know my sister is battling lung cancer.
So in an effort to cheer her up I dressed as an elf as did the Bride and my 3 kids. Yup a 6 foot 250 pound elf. I also brought her a Santa hat with a tiara on it. Shes always wanted a tiara since she was a little girl.
When we walked in the door she, my mom and all my extended family busted out laughing and grabbing for Iphones.

I hadnt seen her since Thanksgiving. I was frozen. Seeing her with no hair and dark circles under her eyes. I had to excuse myself to go get something out of my car. Which was a lie. I needed 10 minutes to cry and get my shit together.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
It's nice now but when I went into work this morning I was cursing Bing Crosby

Capture10.PNG

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
So in an effort to cheer her up I dressed as an elf as did the Bride and my 3 kids. Yup a 6 foot 250 pound elf. I also brought her a Santa hat with a tiara on it. Shes always wanted a tiara since she was a little girl.
When we walked in the door she, my mom and all my extended family busted out laughing and grabbing for Iphones.

I hadnt seen her since Thanksgiving. I was frozen. Seeing her with no hair and dark circles under her eyes. I had to excuse myself to go get something out of my car. Which was a lie. I needed 10 minutes to cry and get my **** together.
Sending a hug. It must be so difficult.

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site

I hadnt seen her since Thanksgiving. I was frozen. Seeing her with no hair and dark circles under her eyes. I had to excuse myself to go get something out of my car. Which was a lie. I needed 10 minutes to cry and get my **** together.

Pics of you as the Elf or it didn't happen...

OMG Wally, my heart breaks for you. Comforting Blessings to you and Healing Blessings to your sister...

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

You're really one of the most kind and loving people that has ever lived. Merry Christmas to you.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston

God Bless her Wally. Keep the faith and stay positive.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

Beautiful Wally, thoughts and prayers to her

Sometimes the best gifts are either free (friendship/time with family) or cost the least. Our dog walker stopped by last night for a little Christmas Day coffee and dessert which has become a tradition over the years as she has become a huge part of our family having been so good to our four legged friend we just had to say goodbye to.

She came in with this huge thing wrapped, we opened it and it was a huge picture frame with about 20 pictures of our old friend Dewie, talk about chopping onions. Hands down, the most touching gift we received this year

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007

Honoring your sorrow, my friend. Holding the space for her and your family.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gee Wally

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad