OT: Merry Christmas Everybody!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I'm stuck in Foxborough for a bit as the truck needs to be packed and then go to TD Garden for the Celtics tomorrow.

I don't normally work Celtics games but I'm willing to work tomorrow so crew people with young children can stay home.

:xtree:

I’ll be at the game in the nosebleeds. Looking forward to it

Reactions: Fenway

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Merry Christmas to all my fellow Bruins fans. The youth are certainly making this a fun team to watch.
Worked today, both operating rooms ran all day long, lots of broken bones from falling on the ice. Honestly, if you need to use a walker indoors, what the heck are you doing RIDING A BICYCLE out in your parking lot when it's a sheet of ice?? He actually said to me, "Well, I thought it was 50 degrees out." "Yeah, I said, for about 3 seconds, then it went down to 30 again."
Anyways, got home around 4:30 and just finished doing a million prep things for tomorrow's meal. I am pooped. Have to get up early tomorrow as we're having an early meal around 11am. My brother has to head up to Burlington to do the Celtics game tomorrow and I want him to have time to enjoy his food and get to work in plenty of time.
Heading off for a little reading before bed now. Everyone have a safe and joyful holiday with friends and family! :xsign::xtree:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
IMHO this is the greatest Christmas TV episode ever - starring Art Carney

It was believed to be lost as it was not shot on film but videotape but was found in a box at CBS in LA

Reactions: JP Nolan and PB37

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Love Twilight Zone and that was a great episode.

If you want another show that has a lot of Twilight Zone fingerprints on it, check out Black Mirror. They have a Christmas episode that's fantastic, starring Jon Hamm.

Reactions: Fenway

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Merry Christmas everyone. Even as an adult I can't sleep past 5am lol.

Had a wonderful and blessed Christmas Eve, and just saw my son off to work (dispatcher). First Christmas he has had to work, and in a month he joins the police academy. Truly his dream come true.

Christmas brings such a variety of emotions with it and some we are in a better spot mentally than others. I hope we all can remember the reason for the season and for those that are having a hard time this year I hope that you see some sort of sliver of hope and love that you can build on going forward.

Go Bruins! (And Vikings :) )

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Good morning and Merry Christmas to all! Just snuck the presents under the tree and filled my daughter's stocking with a few little goodies for her. Off to peel 8 lbs. of potatoes to boil a bit, then roast with the pork.
Everyone please drive carefully, I'm getting all kinds of weather warnings on my phone for icy road conditions and wind. Please keep all our first responders in your thoughts today as well as those out keeping our roads sanded and salted. :clap::bow:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Good morning and Merry Christmas to all! Just snuck the presents under the tree and filled my daughter's stocking with a few little goodies for her. Off to peel 8 lbs. of potatoes to boil a bit, then roast with the pork.
Everyone please drive carefully, I'm getting all kinds of weather warnings on my phone for icy road conditions and wind. Please keep all our first responders in your thoughts today as well as those out keeping our roads sanded and salted. :clap::bow:

Merry Christmas, have a great day. I have a beautiful new suitcase for Mrs. Odaat in storage right now for our Barbados Weddingmoon in March, had the worst time finding a huge bow for it so I hit up a buddy of mine who works at a car dealership, think I spent a half hour cutting it down to size.

Reactions: Ladyfan

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
My daughters thought they were so funny last night changing my stocking. Hopefully Santa never took that as me being on the naughty list. Still waiting for the kids to wake up.
Merry Christmas.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Merry Christmas, have a great day. I have a beautiful new suitcase for Mrs. Odaat in storage right now for our Barbados Weddingmoon in March, had the worst time finding a huge bow for it so I hit up a buddy of mine who works at a car dealership, think I spent a half hour cutting it down to size.
Just how big was that suitcase? :laugh:
SUitcase-e1427482338961.png

Reactions: BMC

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Merry Christmas to you all. This site has been a gift for me all year with all of the great information, and insights. I particularly enjoy when two posters with dueling points of view, both more informed then mine, break down anything related to the Bruins and the decisions made or to be made! Thank You very Much. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad