OT: Merry Christmas Everybody!

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Merry Christmas to all!

As silly as it sounds, I’m very thankful for this place and consider many of you friends, even though I’ve only met a few of you in “real life”, as my wife calls it.

(She also calls you all cyber-friends and was convinced that the first HF Boards pick up game was a ruse to rob me, but that’s a story for another day,)

:)

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Merry Christmas to my HF Bruins family

4d87010d692974a4053b3e67e84ecdf8--bruins-hockey-boston-bruins.jpg

:xsign::xtree::xcheers::rudolf::santa::x):

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I just want to take a moment and wish everyone here on HF the merriest of Christmases!!!!

:gift::x)::santa::rudolf::xtree::xsign:
You as well friend, and all friends here. All shopping long done, wrapping too which is odd for me, usually my shopping is done well in advance but then I leave myself with a marathon wrapping session which is typically a 4 hour session due to the fact that I always wrap with National Lampoon`s Christmas Vacation on and am always distracted.

Hoping/wishing all a safe and happy Christmas. For those who are missing loved one`s this year as we are here, going to focus on all the great times we had with those. Really missing our pooch right now, for a dozen years typically my favorite picture I take of him over the course of the year is when he makes his "under the Christmas tree" bed, pushes this gift and that outta his way until he finds his perfect spot, usually landed his head on a box of chocolates as his resting place.

Mum/Dad both lost in the last few years tough too, but so much to be thankful for, a woman who has put up with my BS for far too long, some great friends, my 12th clean and sober XMAS meaning I actually remember what happened on Christmas day which is refreshing.

Merriest of Christmases to all of you

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad