OT: Merry Christmas Everybody!

gumgum

Oct 15, 2017
merry chrissmuss ya know. pull up that image of the tree we got there eddie there ya go. thats a 6 footer star on the top lights on there good chrismuss tree. ya know in the canada and all over the united states people love celebrating chrissmuss ya know eddie, but across the pond over there, boy, i had a coupla guys in the lockeroom who useda eat reindeers eddie.
EC950738-2CCD-4A5E-9DE9-9F517B86FDAD.jpeg

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Got all 3 kids home from college safe and sound.
Went to see Star Wars with them tonight then out to 99 for supper. Dont get any better than that for me.

joyeux Noël !
I like 99. The 9.99 meals are actually quite good. I wonder why they don't have the "kids under 12 eat free" after a Bruins win? I think Charlie Doe would want it that way.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
:xtree:Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all !!!

My daughter is home and went to the game with me yesterday. My non-hockey fan sister and her new dog are coming today. GahdenRinkrat and her husband will drop by Christmas morning.

One of my cats ( I have 3) caught a real mouse this morning at 3 am and decided to bring it up from the cellar to my bedroom to show me (ugg). It got loose and is now hiding under a book case. All 3 cats are sitting waiting. I hope to catch it and put it outside. Not a smart mouse to come into a house with three cats. I will have to call the guy to fill in whatever place it got in.

Have a wonderful Holiday with those you love. Be safe.

PEACE .:xtree:

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Merry Christmas Eve Happy holidays and good times to all, much love to folks that aren't celebrating anything right now but the gift of life as well

I love how the holidays symbolize the close of the year and a time to look back and reflect and appreciate everything you have in spite of the hard times.

Go bruins most of all!!

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Merry Christmas to everyone! :xtree:

Back here in my part of the world Christmas Eve is the day to celebrate with all the food and presents and stuff, so I’m all done now. Tomorrow is just recovery and helping my boys with their new LEGO models and then hopefully finding a decent sheet of ice to skate on. Good times! :xcheers:

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Merry Christmas to all!

Christmas has always been my favorite time of year, so I strangely start feeling somewhat sad that it's almost over.

Just watched Charlie Brown Christmas, and for a show created in 1965, it's still packs a powerful message.

I had to work briefly today, and yes, it's hectic out there. So it's nice to be in from all the last minute hostilities.

Will have Christmas Eve dinner with the family in about an hour.

Merry Christmas again!

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Very kind, Fenway.
I’m glad the NHL has a Christmas break.
For everybody.

TD Garden was not happy that the NBA picked Boston to play at home.

Ironically the Bruins for decades always played at home on Christmas night.

I remember when I was a kid Montreal was staying at the old Hotel Madison and there was NOTHING open for the players to eat.

Reactions: sooshii

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Christmas Eve w/Oedipus has been on the air and on-line since 1978 : WBCN 104.1(1978 to 2008), WFNX 101.7(2009 to 2011), RadioBDC(2012-2014) and WGBH 89.7 from 2015 to present.

I am pretty bad at math without a calculator, but tonight's marks the 40th edition...

LIVE NOW

89.7 WGBH - Boston's Local NPR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad