Medvescak 16/17: FINAL SALE NOW EVERYTHING MUST GO ENDS AT MIDNIGHT

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
To be honest, more than anything else kudos to those who played for giving Vityaz a fight under those circumstances.

psycro

Jul 8, 2002
Oakville, Ontario
Visit site
I was at that game, few players doubled as both F and D.

I was there too...right next to the bench :)
I can tell you that every single guy was absolutely gassed. They left everything on the ice.
Katic and Smith were the only D-men playing yesterday. Glumac and Perkovich joined them last night to give them 2 D pairings. Although it was pretty funny to see 3 forwards out on the ice killing off a 5-3 with both Katic and Smith in the box.
Was a pretty ballsy effort last night considering that Medvescak only had 14 players dressed total.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Parlett to Tappara Finland. Lessio to Orebro Sweden.

Games in Bratislava will be ridiculous. But I'm curious about Slovan roster as well.

As for Lessio, I like him very much. Imo he would produce at KHL level with some average team playing top 6 role

geri

Jan 21, 2015
Vienna&DelrayBeachFL
Games in Bratislava will be ridiculous. But I'm curious about Slovan roster as well.

you can be sure slovan takes both games seriously, so will be the roster.
but i could imagine 3.goalkeeper pavlas will play?

it will be a thank you to the fans as riha already told.
transfer deadline is at 15.feb , so after the games. then some slovak players will help teams in PO in slovak extraliga, kundratek maybe czeck extraliga ? canadians go vacation home;-) let´s see.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Bern has Genoni, what do they need Garnett for exactly?

But common sense questions aside, a lot of players ripped Medvescak on social media and I understand, money is money, but so so so many of them have to be thankful for an opportunity.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
2 goalies, 15 skaters. Voronin is gametime decision

So they can run 3 lines, not bad.

I would like to know your predictions, I mean correct score :) For me its 4-2 Slovan

HungryFrank

Jun 20, 2015
Jankovic, Milicic, Smolec all played 13+ minutes, team didn't lose and some of them got some points. You may call them beer league but pathetic league isn't their fault neither it does say anything about their ability. If they had austrian or hungarian passport they would be making decent money and playing as pro hockey players. Good job guys!

mitch mdv zg

Sep 6, 2013
Are you sure? Podolsk fighting for a playoff spot scored "only" 5 on them. You should be way more optimistic IMO :) And now they'll have full 3 lines if Im correct

Seems like overrated Slovan this time. Now my appetite grows, I want to see us closing the season with away win at biggest rival. :D

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Jankovic, Milicic, Smolec all played 13+ minutes, team didn't lose and some of them got some points. You may call them beer league but pathetic league isn't their fault neither it does say anything about their ability. If they had austrian or hungarian passport they would be making decent money and playing as pro players. Good job guys!

Just because they played few shifts in few meaningless games doesn't mean they are good enough to play for decent money. We will see how they will perform at upcoming D1B, judging by last season performances they will not be very good.

Jankovic - too thin to play serious hockey, maybe bottom six in AlpsLeague, but more suited for Slohokej

Milicic - slow and lazy floater

Smolec - lanky, fear of contact

HungryFrank

Jun 20, 2015
Just because they played few shifts in few meaningless games doesn't mean they are good enough to play for decent money. We will see how they will perform at upcoming D1B, judging by last season performances they will not be very good.

Jankovic - too thin to play serious hockey, maybe bottom six in AlpsLeague, but more suited for Slohokej

Milicic - slow and lazy floater

Smolec - lanky, fear of contact

well, from what I've seen in that league, they could play there if that was an option growing up, maybe they would have invested something in hockey. Not knowing whether this is your last game doesn't make you bulky or rushing headlong into contacts on your last game.

All I was saying they aren't beer leaguers and I hate that attitude thorwards players. Especially when you see them playing when they were younger and hear about all nonsense (there are better words) they have to put up with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad