MedveÅ¡čak Zagreb 2015/2016

kulenova seka

I see that I didn't make myself clear. When I told from "sources very close to the club" I did not mean some fan who finished off his 10th "Ožujsko" beer, I ment from someone who will play for our NT next week and from one of his NT teammates (not MedveÅ¡čak player).

BlueBratislava

Nov 7, 2013
I would. Don't want to see Ticar or Jeglic in their jersey either. Or any slovene for that matter. They will always cherish their cronucks more so they can have them.

You don't have to worry, Tićar and Jeglić want to stay in Bratislava for next season. They like it here and when the problems clear up, they are open to new contract offers. This is also official, not just rumors. And people like them here too ;)

kulenova seka

You don't have to worry, Tićar and Jeglić want to stay in Bratislava for next season. They like it here and when the problems clear up, they are open to new contract offers. This is also official, not just rumors. And people like them here too ;)

MedveÅ¡čak will not have enough money to sign them anyway, budget in EBEL will be much much lower.

maxim84

Oct 19, 2013
Zagreb
Unless our friend kulenova seka has some inside info, the rest of us know nothing as it appears Medvescak management is on summer holidays (except few that are involved in scouting process) but PR staff will say they work hard behind the scenes ;-)

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
A lot of players are leaving Medvescak, is it a sign of the team returning to EBEL or can they just not afford them?

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
They have contracts for one year. For most they didnt play well during the season and Shedden said he wants to be involved in picking players for next season in KHL. So short answer is who to hell knows.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
The performance compared to their 1st year in the league warrants personnel change, especially the bigger name guys.

loppa*

Could someone translate this stuff? http://khl.hr/zapocela-cistka-u-medvescaku/

I mean yeah I understand it 100% if I take the effort to read it (serbian-croatian is my first language), but I don't feel like reading non-english stuff now, this is one of those rare moments when I do not connect with my roots for some reason.

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
what the **** dude did you just write :)))))))))

1. 6 guys fired, names enclosed.
2. 10 guys still on roster with 2y contracts
3. some guys missing (martinovic, popovic, perkovich)
4. kostovic goes switzerland

and what the hell lopa

loppa*

1. 6 guys fired, names enclosed.
2. 10 guys still on roster with 2y contracts
3. some guys missing (martinovic, popovic, perkovich)
4. kostovic goes switzerland

Thanks!

and what the hell lopa

Not sure how to translate it to english properly, but, the word zakrzljao would describe the situation in the moment... or another way to look at it is kinda like when hardware malfunctions...

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
not much difference from last years restructuring of the half of the team or more. It just doesnt mean anything. But again as for us staying in KHL i still think its more on the side of staying than leaving. But again depends on other factors.

geri

Jan 21, 2015
Vienna&DelrayBeachFL
Once again I am not in the mental state to read serbian / croatian...

http://khl.hr/zapocela-cistka-u-medvescaku/ ...maybe there is something new in this article.

i only speak german and english, but there is an invention in modern world:laugh:
with right mouseclick you have it translated, ok it is not perfect, but somehow understandable..
..is again only written about players... but nothing about KHL stay or not...

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Last season the team was full on north americans. Next season full of russians. I guess Shedden wont continue?

maxim84

Oct 19, 2013
Zagreb
There will be one or two russian youngsters, most likely those who are owned by SKA (Gazprom connection) but are too good to play in Vhl / Mhl...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad