Media Predictions for Sens/Habs Series

BigBush*

Actually I don't think it is and it would be the only explanation why, IMO, the Sens wouldn't be able to take this series. Well, that, and undisclosed injuries becoming a factor into the series.

The Sens have been in that playoff like 'do or die' mentality for over 2 months now. The guys have admitted that the last few weeks had become stressful with all the hype and the expectations growing on them. Could they still mentally deal with the pressure and if so, could they do it for another 2 months? Those are legitimate questions and that's why some experts bring up the possibility of a 'burn out'.

Any competitive sport is 70% mental and 30% physical.

I, personally, though, don't see the Sens 'burning out'.

I personally prefer to just look at how the teams match up. When you start trying to guess the mental aide of things peoples predictions get ridiculous IMO.

One analyst said that he didn't think Ottawa will have anything left emotionally after such a long run. Mackenzie countered saying they are a pressure proven team as thyve been coming up big in must win games every night. Who the **** knows?

I like ottawas chances because they have a better bottom 6 and play at a higher tempo.

Montreal certainitly has Price but I'm not sold that he can win the series on his own

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad