Media Predictions for Sens/Habs Series

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I would be slightly dissapointed if the Sens didnt wrap this up in 5 games.

Ridiculous

We beat them in five games last time and it took Price crapping the bed all while Pacioretty and Prust were hurt

To expect this series to be over in five in favour of Ottawa is delusional

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
Another thing I'd like to add about their powerplay, PK Subban has gotten a point on 21 of their 40 goals.

We may have a predictable powerplay, but they are in a very similar situation.

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
Ridiculous

We beat them in five games last time and it took Price crapping the bed all while Pacioretty and Prust were hurt

To expect this series to be over in five in favour of Ottawa is delusional

Don't forget about Eller was Ko'ed by Gryba. Also Price in last two years is a much different animal altogether . He is without question the best goaltender in the world as of now. Also Team now is not as soft as they were.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Yeah, this won't end in 5. That's wishful thinking. Habs are deeper than in 2013 and we have a more questionable defense than we did then.

This will go the distance as long as Hammond plays great.

People forget that Anderson was El fuego that series. Like 10x Hammond today. Nothing beat him cleanly.

BigBush*

I think the Sens will win in 5 or 6. Does that make me delusional?

Cath

Dec 8, 2005
Uhh... Spezza didn't play in that series. Karlsson came back way early from injury.

That's actually a good point: we have a 100% healthy Karlsson this year. We also have Stone who is just absolute clutch and we still have Pageau who just loves to rack up points against the Habs.

They have a Pacioretty coming back early from a head injury.

They have Price? Big frigging deal: he can't win a series on his own if he doesn't have people to score goals alongside him.

And we have Hammond AND Anderson on our end.

In the end, the only reason I could see the Sens not winning this series in 6 or 7 would be if they are burned out from that 2 month run to get into the playoffs & have some undisclosed injuries that will factor into the series (totally believe that is Bobby Ryan's case even though he says it isn't).

And whatever happens, I don't feel the need to be apologetic about my predictions either because they're perceived as «cocky». A few unlucky turn of events and the Sens could easily not have been in the playoffs. The Sens can take the Habs but it's not gonna be a choke job if they don't either: in the end, aside from a few flowery comments here and there, I don't think anybody fully comprehends what the Sens have had to do in the past 2 months to get here in the first place.

Last edited:

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
For the Habs everything hangs on Price if he gets hurt its all but over for them.

Ooh Lazar*

I think that they will be better this time. They have the best Goalie and if he gets hot and gets into our heads then it will be very hard for us. They always seem to score ****** cheap goals against us from the likes of Plekanec and Subban. I think they will win the series.

Ttracer*

Vegas odds are -160 Montreal

Same odds as last time, I thought mtl would destroy us. Let's have history repeat itself

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
An actual logistical break down good for LeBrun too bad everyone else was so lazy outside of the local media coverage for both teams.

Its pretty interesting when you see all the stats head to head, its a very evenly matched series. PP/PK are pretty much a wash, they have better GA but we have better GF.

Could be a hell of a series. Key for the Sens is to keep their feet moving, and stick to the system even if Price is playing out of this world.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
I think that they will be better this time. They have the best Goalie and if he gets hot and gets into our heads then it will be very hard for us. They always seem to score ****** cheap goals against us from the likes of Plekanec and Subban. I think they will win the series.

Ottawa is much better as well the last time Montreal only had to worry one line now they have to worry about 4 lines and a healthy Eric the other thing is if Ottawa gets a early 2-0 in game one look for the Habs to panic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad