GDT: MDSF #4 - 04/21/16 | pittsburgh penguins @ NEW YORK RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG, CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Hi guys
Just got out of The intensive care unit here in Poland after a very unexpected emergency double bypass surgery, will be watching this one from The cardiologist ward as I was out cold for The last one
LGR!!!

Speedy recovery man!!! LGR!!!

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Thanks man, Nothing I wish upon e
Even a Devils or Isles fan. Scary stuff for sure considering I speak no Polish

Damn hope you're not there alone and have some family and friends that can help take care of you

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Again:

Hayes out, Glass out.

Hrivik and Lindberg in.

Stalberg to the 3rd line. Fast to the 4th.

top6
Staal Lindberg Stalberg
Hrivik Moore Fast

Boyle out, Wrath in.

McD Klein
Yandle Wrath
Staal Skjei

If people aren't happy with Skjei playing right, then leave Boyle in. What to do with the defense is less clear, but the bottom six is a ****ing NO BRAINER.

Yes to everything, except for I don't want Boyle in under any circumstances. If not Skjei they should consider McD moving to RD. Any option is better compared to leaving Boyle in the line-up.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Hi guys
Just got out of The intensive care unit here in Poland after a very unexpected emergency double bypass surgery, will be watching this one from The cardiologist ward as I was out cold for The last one
LGR!!!

Good luck man and I wish you a speedy recovery, but I have to say:

Get an interpreter because I highly doubt any cardiologist worth his salt is going to let you watch a Rangers game while you recuperate from open heart surgery. In fact, I know several Dr.'s that are Rangers fans that would have you committed if you even asked...... lol

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Good luck man and I wish you a speedy recovery, but I have to say:

Get an interpreter because I highly doubt any cardiologist worth his salt is going to let you watch a Rangers game while you recuperate from open heart surgery. In fact, I know several Dr.'s that are Rangers fans that would have you committed if you even asked...... lol

True
The D could inevitably kill me

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Hi guys
LGR!!!

Sorry to hear that, but glad to hear that you are doing okay. Get well quick.

BarbaraAlphanse

Get better BBK!

Not sure you should be watching the Rangers the way they'll probably affect your emotions and blood pressure.

Win this one for BBKers, NYR.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Hi guys
LGR!!!

Only posting to wish you God speed on your recovery and the best wishes and prayers.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Hi guys
LGR!!!

As Jaded said (we both Pens fans), only posting to wish you a fast and good recovery.

mti79

May 11, 2007
Hi guys
LGR!!!

As a cardiac nurse I understand the process... scary stuff indeed. Hope you recover fast. If you tend to get super worked up about the game, it may be best to not watch... or make sure you have some blood pressure meds nearby....

Hopefully the Rangers come out hard and fast tonight and make sure you don't have to worry too much.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Nothing like a little double bypass surgery to force the Pens stalkers to reveal themselves lol. Best of luck on your recovery!

KingWantsCup

#FightLikeHell
Jul 3, 2009
New Jersey
I've felt pretty well grounded after the game 3 loss. I mean, honestly I think we played well. It was going to be a very low scoring game with the way both teams played. If it wasn't for a less-than-an-inch offside we probably would have went on to win that game. Basically I think that if we duplicate the effort we gave I like our odds for tonight.

LGR. :yo:

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Hi guys
LGR!!!
Hope you feel better man! That's some scary ****.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Not like it's hard to stop anyway. Hagelin doesn't need to reveal anything about our ineptitude on the PP, or breakouts in general.

We are a VERY easy team to play against. Way too easy.

Yes, our players for whatever reason play a very deliberate game. There is no deception to how they play and other teams know exactly what is coming.

Case in point, just watch us on the PP. Every single time we try and come through the NZ they try the exact same thing. Yandle get speed, drop it off for Brass and he either dumps it or passes over to Stepan to carry in. Every single time. And they can't gain the zone, yet still try the exact same thing. Then they try and dump it in with nobody going to retrieve it. I want to say it's a coaching issue, but I feel like this core had the same problem under Torts, so I don't think it's all on coaching.

ArPanet

May 3, 2012
Hi guys
LGR!!!

Oh my...get well soon!

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Hi guys
LGR!!!

Damn man. I know we all joke about the Rangers killing us, but take it easy! :D Get well, man.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
Right now it's look like the Panthers and Islanders series is the only one that goes more than 5 games.

Please win tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad