GDT: MDSF #4 - 04/21/16 | pittsburgh penguins @ NEW YORK RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG, CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Rangers should seriously consider trying to trade Hank. He does have significant value still, he has experience, I think we can get some really good pieces for him.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
We don't even have an offseason to look forward to. We have no 1st round pick, no more assets to trade away or cap space to make improvements.

We're on the decline while mostly every other team is loaded with high end young talent. Even the Hurricanes are going to be better than us next year. And the Flyers, it's crazy how Ghostbae was basically their lowest ranked prospect entering the season..

Good then we'll be really bad when we actually have 1st round picks and hopefully build a team with actual top end talent up front instead of trying to buy over the hill guys who were once elite but are now shells.

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
They can win in Pittsburgh.

The hardest game to win is the one where you have to close a team out. Pens will have to do that in 5. Not the easiest thing when the other team on the road has everything to lose.

The Rangers are done. Every reason to come out hard tonight and instead they come out flat and uninterested. They do not have what it takes mentally this season.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Just gunna pretend McDonagh didn't hit the post in Game 5 against LA and thus won the game in OT

Will create memories of G6 and G7 victories.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
nevesis, look, outside of the first quarter of the season, Hank has not been all that great. He's been downright bad at times. Sorry, he is regressing, and on a team which is in the end of their window, it shows. I'm fine with looking to trade him to a contending team and giving him a chance to win.

100% wrong and the statistics prove you wrong.

http://www.blueshirtbanter.com/2016...e-considered-for-the-vezina-yes-yes-he-should

But hey, many people in this world believe many things not rooted in scientific facts.

You can lead a horse to water....

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
The Rangers are done. Every reason to come out hard tonight and instead they come out flat and uninterested. They do not have what it takes mentally this season.

I don't know if I'm buggin but I'm pretty sure during Game 4 in '14 against Pitt nevesis was saying the same thing and everyone was saying we were done, lol

We are, though. This time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad