GDT: MDSF #3 - 04/22/14 | New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers | 8:00 - MSG, CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rholt168

Hen-rik!
Mar 30, 2009
I have it down as 93% his fault.

Rick-harrison-pawn-stars.jpg

Best I can do is 76%

3rd Guy High

Feb 17, 2010
Also, Hank needs to make some big saves. Emery has made them. Nash has looked good. McD not so much. Match Staal vs Giroux with Girardi if you have to. Give him a break.

Hope for something from the Zuccarello line this period.

BarbaraAlphanse

McDonagh with the worst defensive read ever on that Flyers goal. Looked like a 7th defender.

jgrangers2

Mar 20, 2007
He did, but that was on Beav giving it away in the neutral zone.

Not the best attempt by Hank, but not much he was going to do with that one.

It wasn't Richards. It was St. Louis passing to a spot on the ice where McD was laying on his stomach. There was absolutely no reason for him to even think about making that pass.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
A comedy of errors that only this team can seemingly put together.

Yes rather similar to the comedy of errors made by Emery trying to go post to post to reach out and grab a Nash shot going way wide but inside deflecting it straight down on to Stepan's stick for a goal.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Why you gotta take it that next step

It would've been a great save.

"impossible scenario" is an absurd statement to make.

Nothing about it is his fault

Had a chance to make a brilliant save, didn't. Flyers score on their first chance.

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
It shouldn't even be entertained as conversation here. It can't be. It's an impossible scenario for a goaltender to make that save.

Anyone who argues otherwise I can't even consider being a human being. I relegate them to being a trollbot or some sort, put here just to create angst amongst the normal thinking human beings.

Lundqvist had no chance on that one and was left in the dust there. Agreed. I'm more worried about how the team responds, including Hank. He lets in 1 and he looks shaky all of the sudden. He really doesn't look the same after he lets in a goal.

tbonenc*

McDonagh with the worst defensive read ever on that Flyers goal. Looked like a 7th defender.[/QUO
Meh, not really. He had the player at the far post. The trailer got the pass.
Bottom line is that they should have never been in that situation.
Terrible play in the neutral zone.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I don't know what the **** happened to McDonagh. He's not the same player. It's not just physically, he seems to be making a lot of mental errors. If McDonagh will play like that we'll ****ing lose this ****ing series. I can't believe I had so much belief in the guy and he's coming up small in the playoffs, really thought more highly of him than this.

He is clearly hurt, but I knew I could count on you to say he's coming up small in the playoffs. Hey, at least you took a few seconds off your Lundqvist is small campaign. A refreshing change of pace.

ThisYearsModel

Mar 4, 2004
Carcillo has hamstrung us to some degree. That line is useless. Too bad the Boyler cannot finish. He played an excellent period. I thought that was Nash's best playoff period in 2 years.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
It's one period. One period that went very well for the Rangers, but ended on a bad note. There is no reason for the Rangers to not get back on the right track, no reason at all.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
New period, new game. Take the momentum from them and bury these clowns. LETS GO BOYS!!!!!!!!!

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I will say about Lundqvist, there's a majority that he can do no wrong for, but then there are a few people that think every goal he gives up is his fault. At least I give him a break on some goals, I don't know how that goal was his fault. If that's his fault what isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad