GDT: MDSF #3 - 04/22/14 | New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers | 8:00 - MSG, CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
The amount of diving going on in these games from BOTH teams, is borderline disgusting.

Honestly neither team's fans should be saying anything other than stay on yer fackin' feet boys.

Unfortunately, I think McDonagh might have been embellishing the Giroux "trip", doesn't get called, leads directly to a goal.

Couterier and Staal happened right after Cout's takes in my opinion the biggest dive of the game.

MacDonald dove, Dorsett embellished the crosscheck.

I think the refs might even look to call an embellishment next period.

There is a lot of diving going on in this series from both teams. Don't like it at all.

Also, McD is clearly not 100 percent. Not even close. ****ing Alex Burrows.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Where does kreider fit in when he comes back? Tht first line is rolling... I'd put kreider on instead of nash

We keep playing this stupid and selfish, we're going to be out before he can make it. What an absolute joke of a period. ****ing piece of **** Pouliot.

tbonenc*

Players play injured in the post season. Crosby played with a fractured ankle one year.

He's just been bad, regardless of the injury. He hasn't been average, or even below average, he's been bad for any NHL defense men's standards.

Um, no, he has not been bad.
That goal was a result of Beav, not Mac.
He has not been himself, but bad is an incredible overstatement.

azrok22

Mar 8, 2006
Hopefully this game becomes a microcosm of Pouliot's season. Awful start with a strong finish. He's got the start right so far.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
I have zero faith in the Rangers winning this game after that finish. The Flyers woke up and the Rangers looked ****ing scared.

Oh jesus come on man. I can understand being a pessimist or worried. But this is ridiculous. They got rattled at the end because of the momentum swing.

They come out strong in the second they can take it back.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Yeah, I didn't think that was his fault.

It shouldn't even be entertained as conversation here. It can't be. It's an impossible scenario for a goaltender to make that save.

Anyone who argues otherwise I can't even consider being a human being. I relegate them to being a trollbot or some sort, put here just to create angst amongst the normal thinking human beings.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
McDonagh fell down, and Richards tripped over him, while MSL passed the puck to the two fallen players. It was a complete comedy of errors.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
It shouldn't even be entertained as conversation here. It can't be. It's an impossible scenario for a goaltender to make that save.

Anyone who argues otherwise I can't even consider being a human being. I relegate them to being a trollbot or some sort, put here just to create angst amongst the normal thinking human beings.

what?

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown

It's not impossible. Just extremely unlikely.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Shots were 13-8 before that penalty. 13-12 now. We're lucky it's only 2-0. The Flyers were asleep and Pouliot woke him up. I thought he smartened up over the course of the season, I guess a ****ing idiot can't smarten up.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl

The amount of ignorance around here about the game, and specifically goaltending, never ceases to amaze. Dominic Hasek in his prime had no shot at that.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Players play injured in the post season. Crosby played with a fractured ankle one year.

He's just been bad, regardless of the injury. He hasn't been average, or even below average, he's been bad for any NHL defense men's standards.

Yeah he's playing, not playing well. I refuse to believe that a player of his intelligence simply forgot how to play hockey. IMO it must still be lingering. He's not playing confident right now, and I think playing with an injury changes the way you play, even mentally.

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
They need something to change the momentum. Maybe a big, clean hit (doubtful). The next goal is going to be critical. Rangers desperately need it, and they need to play like it. Don't play like you have a 1 goal lead, they have to play like they are 1 goal down right now. They need to match the Flyers' intensity and then some. They need to want it more to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad