Pre-Game Talk: MDSF: (1) Washington Capitals vs (WC2) Philadelphia Flyers

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Chimera preparing his brass knuckles under his hockey glove so he can try and end careers all series.

Hopefully we get even for the Ghost cheap shot.

I actually feel better about this series than I did earlier.

We have played them well al year. This will be one of the hardest hitting series of the first round. They have several guys that will turtle with that kind of play, despite what caps fans say. Just look Backstrom going 0/19 in face-offs and being pretty invisible outside of a random post last game. We have guys that step up and they have guys that don't. They went out and tried to get guys that step up and that will help and likely beat us, but they are not long time players like many of the flyers are. And they certainly do not have the motivation the flyers do now. Imagine if G scores from the circles in the first period of game 1 and points to the rafters. That may be series over with emotional guys that we have.

StateOfHexcellence

Mar 31, 2016
Ashes of Pattison
Hope Ray plans on hanging out behind the net so he can give some 'tips' to his 'buddy'

:) :handclap::laugh::yo:

26319045002_31bf713dc2_o.jpg

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
I just want to say that I'm already sick of hearing about Wilson. You'd think he was the second coming of Lindros...

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Trotz is going to have a great gameplan to victimize our weaknesses and neutralize our strengths. He is really good at that.

This is going to be quite the test for Hakstol.

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
A student just Tweeted me this video and I haven't seen it posted here yet. Got goosebumps throughout. They should hire that person, pronto.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
:laugh:

Alright, the spot where you hear Ford say "The dark side" and see a few rivals, followed by "the Jedi" over Mason being a beast is damned fine.

AzFlyersFan

Oct 15, 2015
That part where it says "I'm no one." and shows Ghost. So fitting. Nobody ever predicted he would come along and propel this team. Awesome video.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
That video is fantastic!

Can someone add it to the PRE-game thread on the main boards. People need to see this!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad