McDavid Crashes Into Net; Helped Off Ice

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Imagine criticising a guy who crashed into a post at 40km/hr for sitting calmly and getting helped off the ice instead of weight bearing through a potentially serious injury. You guys are pathetic.

Reactions: nabob

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Kind of true though. Lol he acted like he was decapitated.
He sat on the ice, calm, thought his leg was broken and said that to the trainer, calmly. Barely made a peep and got helped off the ice.

If being decapitated means absolutely no reaction cause his head is missing then you might be right.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
I think that's premature.

Looked like a knee injury to me. Either way it's McDavid's legs that make him so dangerous. Terrible terrible thing to see.
Not to be a stickler (aka about to be a stickler lol), but its the super elite combo of legs, hands, vision and smarts. Huge blow though.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010

Really? He wasn't wincing in pain on the ice at all. I have seen guys flail around like they got shot when suffering similar injuries. McDavid was completely stoic what are you guys seeing?

Pittsburgh fans is this what it was like with Crosby? People just trying to find any reason to bash the player?

Reactions: nabob

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
What? He literally had a blank look on his face looking at the trainer and scoreboard.

What are you even watching.

He was looking at the scoreboard and calculating the possible outcome with him not in the lineup.

Then he realized they could easily beat them without him, so decided to take the rest of the night off.

Reactions: ElysiumAB

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
On the topic of legs breaking, anyone see the gymnast incident today? Front flipping then breaking both legs outwards on the landing.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah Connor breaks his collar bone and doesn’t even look like he’s hurt. He slams into the post at 100MPH after having his feet taken out from under him. And all he did was hold his injured leg and talk to the trainer.

Guys like Crosby and Johnny take a light tap on the glove or leg and act like a sword just amputated a limb.

Actually Crosby is the one doing the amputation.. Just ask Methot.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017

Thread is about McDavid, not Crysby...

HandmadeSoftJenny-max-1mb.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
On one hand, the Oilers are actually doing the right thing about an injury for once. On the other, what is so wrong with him that the Oilers are doing the right thing for once?
And yet he's out golfing. If it's that bad, I figure he'd be like resting and off that leg, no?

Reactions: NeverForget06

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad