Max Domi v William Nylander

• Domi

• Nylander

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
While I didn't vote for the Tkachuk one, as I'd take Tkachuck ahead of Domi right now, but well see at the end of the year, this one is Domi by a small, but fair margin, IMO.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I'd go with Nylander

Domi is a better fit on the habs or even the leafs

Green Snow Storm

Jul 22, 2009
Canada
No i'm taking the player that is leading his team instead of the one that is just a passenger.
Different situations. It would be the same thing if the players switched teams. Nylander would play Center in Montreal and their offence would run through him, while Domi would be playing on Matthews or Tavares wing in Toronto.

Last edited:

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Different situations. It would be the same thing if the players switched teams. Nylander would play Center in Montreal and their offence would run through him, while Domi would be playing on Matthews or Tavares’ wing in a Toronto.

Drouin and Galchenyuk both played center in Montreal and it didn't work... Chances are Nylander at center would not work

Green Snow Storm

Jul 22, 2009
Canada
Drouin and Galchenyuk both played center in Montreal and it didn't work... Chances are Nylander at center would not work
No disrespect to either as they’re both good players, but I think Nylander is better than both. It’s impossible to say how well he would react to being a full time centre until it’s tried and it won’t be in Toronto.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Domi just keeps producing, I know Nylander is a year younger but Domi will likely break Nylander's career-highs this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad