Max Domi v William Nylander

Max Domi v William Nylander

• Domi

• Nylander

Results are only viewable after voting.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
How many points would Domi get playing with Matthews the last 2 seasons?

How many points has Willy last 2 years whitout Matthews on his line?

Sometimes players rise when they’re the guy, or alone on a bad team, i.e. "bad team scorer syndrome". Domi obviously couldn’t do that in Glendale. Nylander hasn’t exactly been given free Olli Jokinen style rein by Babcock.

If the production is close, it's Domi easily.

Why?

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Sometimes players rise when they’re the guy, or alone on a bad team, i.e. "bad team scorer syndrome". Domi obviously couldn’t do that in Glendale. Nylander hasn’t exactly been given free Olli Jokinen style rein by Babcock.

Why?
Because he’s clearly better in every other facet and plays the more important position. #FACTS

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
But turtles when it gets physical.

Oh look, we have a tuff guy here.

Domi is likely to take incredibly stupid penalties when it matters. K. Tkachuk/Bertuzzi syndrome, only in a smaller body.

Interesting though that both these guys had a dad in the league. I wasn’t a fan of any of Tie or Michael though, actually disliked both those guys.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Even as a Habs fan I would love Nylander a lot more than Domi. Nylander is just a beauty to watch imo.
And stop with the 'he plays with Matthews' bs. He is an impactful player on his own, dominated every level of hockey he has played at and is a big reason of Matthews' success in his first 2 seasons (they boy got insane chemistry and Nylander has set up many free goals for Matthews).
Just watch him play before making stupid comments like that.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
Nylander actually born in Calgary

Not gonna go all ancestry on you here, but Dany Heatley’s mom was actually German right? Willy Nylander’s parents are both SWE (hence "Nylander-Altelius").

And daddy Nylander was traded like a pack of frayed hockey cards throughout the years, hopping from team to team to team..., so Junior Puck Hog mostly grew up around Chicago and such places. Long gone from the Albertan prairie.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Oh look, we have a tuff guy here.

Domi is likely to take incredibly stupid penalties when it matters. K. Tkachuk/Bertuzzi syndrome, only in a smaller body.

Interesting though that both these guys had a dad in the league. I wasn’t a fan of any of Tie or Michael though, actually disliked both those guys.

Eh. As a life-long Habs fan, it feels nice having a top 6 guy who can clean some clocks.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Domi = good ontario boy

Nylander = Swedish

I think I rest my case.
Domi may be from Ontario but he's still a piece of trash like his father.
Arizona couldn't dump him quick enough.

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Domi may be from Ontario but he's still a piece of trash like his father.
Arizona couldn't dump him quick enough.
Meh. They’re only pieces of trash when they play for another team. Fans love them when they play for their team. Pretty much every team has one or two similar players. You guys have Kadri.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
it hasn't been a quarter of a season, it's been just over one-fifth. the guy is shooting an unsustainable 25 percent. when that goes down his production will falter as well.
So if in 3 games, when it's actually over 1/4 of the season, will your opinion change? I get your point. I don't get your rationale in arguing semantics.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad