Max Domi v William Nylander

Max Domi v William Nylander

• Domi

• Nylander

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bleeker

Mar 6, 2011
Middle Earth
From what i've seen of Domi this season, i have no other choice but to go with him..and i'm a huge fan of Nylander

Last edited:

Green Snow Storm

Jul 22, 2009
Canada
Damn it hfboards. Smh. Nylander has literally been better at every point in either players development. Domi is having a hell of a start while Nylander is sulking at home, but this should not be close until Domi shows he can sustain this level of play. I’ve been so impressed with Domi’s start and his ability to play centre though. Hope he can continue it!

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
This summer, Domi’s a bum can’t believe Montreal traded Galchenyuk for him.

15 games in....Domi’s a stud, better than Nylander lol

Never change HF
You forgot Nylander will never be traded. He's one of the 4 chosen ones. He's an elite top line player.
No signed Nylander yet...Nylander a loser.Trade his ass. He's not that good. LOL
Yes never change HF.;)

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
In spite of a small "hot period" for Domi, he's nowhere close to Nylander in any way, shape or form. He JUST had two 9 goal, 38 & 45 pt. seasons for Gawd's sake.

Nylander got back to back 20 goal, 61 point seasons to start his career. He'll be good for 70-80 points a year going forward. Domi is more of a 9 goal, 38 pt. guy. (okay that was a joke, but he IS playing above his head right now......)

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
In spite of a small "hot period" for Domi, he's nowhere close to Nylander in any way, shape or form. He JUST had two 9 goal, 38 & 45 pt. seasons for Gawd's sake.

Nylander got back to back 20 goal, 61 point seasons to start his career. He'll be good for 70-80 points a year going forward. Domi is more of a 9 goal, 38 pt. guy. (okay that was a joke, but he IS playing above his head right now......)
He's playing above Nylanders head also.That was't a joke.

sansabri

a sea of troubles eh
Aug 12, 2005

A small hot period is what Kapanen went through. Domi is PPG at the quarter mark of the season.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
A small hot period is what Kapanen went through. Domi is PPG at the quarter mark of the season.
it hasn't been a quarter of a season, it's been just over one-fifth. the guy is shooting an unsustainable 25 percent. when that goes down his production will falter as well.

Reactions: olli

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
Domi is clearly on a hot streak but what is encouraging is that he finished off last year strongly also and he was a big producer in junior.

He might be turning a corner , will need to see more..

As of today I go Nylander

sansabri

a sea of troubles eh
Aug 12, 2005
it hasn't been a quarter of a season, it's been just over one-fifth. the guy is shooting an unsustainable 25 percent. when that goes down his production will falter as well.

Even if he goes pointless in the next 3 games, he's still PPG.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
How many points would Domi get playing with Matthews the last 2 seasons?

How many points has Willy last 2 years whitout Matthews on his line?

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->