Max Domi v William Nylander

Max Domi v William Nylander

• Domi

• Nylander

Results are only viewable after voting.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Meh. They’re only pieces of trash when they play for another team. Fans love them when they play for their team. Pretty much every team has one or two similar players. You guys have Kadri.
Trash both on and off the ice.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
How many points would Domi get playing with Matthews the last 2 seasons?

How many points has Willy last 2 years whitout Matthews on his line?
Probably not as much as Nylander. Yet another thread to illustrate how "What have you done for me lately dominates HF group think

Saidin

Mar 18, 2015
Nylander for me. Need more time outta Domi at his current rate to pick otherwise.

Stamkos4life

Oct 25, 2018
You forgot Nylander will never be traded. He's one of the 4 chosen ones. He's an elite top line player.
No signed Nylander yet...Nylander a loser.Trade his ass. He's not that good. LOL
Yes never change HF.;)

What are you rambling on about? Show me leafs fans saying these things or else gtfo

Tarmore

Nov 11, 2008
Not gonna go all ancestry on you here, but Dany Heatley’s mom was actually German right? Willy Nylander’s parents are both SWE (hence "Nylander-Altelius").

And daddy Nylander was traded like a pack of frayed hockey cards throughout the years, hopping from team to team to team..., so Junior Puck Hog mostly grew up around Chicago and such places. Long gone from the Albertan prairie.

Funny thing is, it doesn't matter where your parents are from, born in CANADA you are Canadian. (Unless your parents are working in an embassy apparently)

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
Funny thing is, it doesn't matter where your parents are from, born in CANADA you are Canadian. (Unless your parents are working in an embassy apparently)

What happens if you’re born on a boat at sea? What are you then? A whale?

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
But President Trump said that only the US recognized as citizens babies born on its soil ?

I know, I know, another lie...

Coming back to Canada, also from non-Canadian parents one of whom is working in Canada for an international agency, member of foreign military based in Canada, and a few other exceptions.

Last edited:

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
How quickly they forget. Its Willy and pretty easily here unless Domi continues on his streak and even then I would need to see two consecutive seasons of 60 ish points

Reactions: Menzinger

Healthy DiPietro

Jan 4, 2014
The one that doesn't play with Matthews to get 60 points. (somewhat joking)

Would be a faulty argument against Nylander anyway. Matthews had a point per game last year, but due to being injured the raw point total was still only 63 points. It's not like Nylander piggybacked another guy's 82 point season to 61 points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad