Prospect Info: Mattias Norlinder - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Of course, although I only have an issue with the 2nd goal.. the other two are good finishes.

you just don't see too many SHL goalies giving up 7 in a game though was my thought, although if I recall they weren't very good last year though I tend to just follow our prospect not so much the league.

lilmaxo

Jul 12, 2015
Let’s hope he has some kind of a EP records setting season at his position before he joins us next year :D

Reactions: Redux91

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
And all we got was f***ing Leguerrier right? Stupid.
They were really confident to pick him up it seems, despite trading back. Tells me that they need to keep doing those combines in Europe. There has to be something that results from being a dominant revenue team. To get Romanov the first year and Norlinder the second, out of these things... Dang, keep 'em coming. :skeptic:

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
If they thought there was a chance Norlinder gets picked before 64 they wouldnt have done it.
See the drafting of Romanov.
You hear about the times that they traded down and still got their guy, but you definitely don't hear about the times that they didn't.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Hope he logs monster minutes this year and dominates the league. Could be a real steal for us and makes the Patches trade that much sweeter.

Reactions: Dutronc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad