Post-Game Talk: Matthews with a 4pt night and the Oiler win 7-1

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Yamo was right before the opening draw. I forget when Chiasson's was though.
pfPR0Se.gif

What a dweeb.

Talonted

Dec 9, 2010
He's been playing really well for like three seasons. He's just on another level now.
I think he got a trophy case for Christmas and really wants to put something in it. But seriously where did this version of Nurse come from wow

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Massive disaster for the Flames though.

You can't beat Mikko Koskinen. Matt Tkachuk comes out and says you'll bring it and then you run into a McDavid is the team night.

They had long cycles against us and outshot us but Connor McDavid wiped the floor with them on seemingly every single chance. Geoff Ward should be let go frankly.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Beautiful win. That win is going to cause a meltdown in Calgary.

McDavid was god mode tonight. He pretty much single handly won that game.

I think the shots were deceiving. I felt like a ton of them were from the outside. Edmonton buried their chances. Calgary did not.

Koskinen was dialed in. Especially after the first period, he really looked confident out there. I think Smith being back will be good for him. Hopefully this game gives Koskinen some confidence.

Nurse has really been a beast this season. Guys playing a shit ton and hes tracking guys down in the third period. Have to give Larsson some credit too, the guy has really played well for awhile now.

Hopefully Yamamoto coming out was precautionary.

Nice to see Archibald and Chiasson pot one each. Bottom 6 was pretty good tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad