Matthews vs Kucherov, who would you rather have?

deejb

Nov 12, 2016
Btw
kuch.PNG

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Kucherov is a an asshole. He's also significantly better hockey player than Auston Matthews.

Matthews has been underwhelming to bad in playoffs. Kucherov, still an asshole, is one of the premiere players in the world come crunch time.

Kucherov could eat my dog and piss on my bed and I'd still pick him over Matthews.

Reactions: geoo9

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Yeah but would you trade Marchand and Pasta for Kuchy and Stamkos?

The analogy doesn't hold water: Marchand has actually won a Cup (scoring two goals in game 7) + reached three finals in total, Pasta reached a finals and was 1 game away from winning it.

Instead Matthews and Marner can't get past round 1, what was this, the fifth straight season they failed? And as far as context, this one vs Montreal was all shades of worse than all other of their recent first round exits, because this season the Leafs had their best ever season in their whole history (points percentage), won the division, were therefore great favorites. Last but not least, Matthews & Marner had the benefit of knowing what was needed, this wasn't their first rodeo.

As a matter of fact, the Bruins showed that they have the courage to trade a top star if they think that he's not the one to bring them success... See Thornton especially, but also Seguin. Will see if Toronto has enough balls to do something about this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad