GDT: Matt Stajan's 1000th game. Also we're playing the Ducks

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Monahan needs to be put on IR. He looks like Jagr out there.

Mr Snrub

Oct 12, 2016
I do legitimately wonder whether Gulutzan is coaching them to put everything on net to make his shot metrics look good so he can keep his job.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
I do legitimately wonder whether Gulutzan is coaching them to put everything on net to make his shot metrics look good so he can keep his job.

You need to put some shots on net so you can use the "ran into a hot goalie" excuse

/smart Gully pic

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012

It seems that way. Our next coach better not be some analytics dud. I want old school. Quenville, Trotz, Vigneault, Dale Hunter. One of those four guys. Maybe someone else if they shake loose.

Play to get more goals. Not more shots.

Reactions: Cyrano

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
The only chances we had were when Lazar was all alone in front and Dougie's crossbar

I get scoring chances are subjective, but oh well. I feel fans feel that talent affects scoring chances which I agree, but then at this point scoring chances aren't in the team's control if that's the case.

Jags68

Oct 16, 2017
It seems that way. Our next coach better not be some analytics dud. I want old school. Quenville, Trotz, Vigneault, Dale Hunter. One of those four guys. Maybe someone else if they shake loose.

and hits
and fights

aka TRUCULENCE

Mr Snrub

Oct 12, 2016
Yeah this is sad. Probably done watching this team for the season unless Fox gets a game.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
It doesn't get much better than this.

Just in case Treliving though this team might have a little fight in them the boys are showing him without a doubt that is not the case.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015

The things I've heard about AV from Rangers fans, really does not make me want him

Reactions: viper0220

Jags68

Oct 16, 2017
First line should be built around Tkachuk and current first line should be demoted to 2nd line

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
K so the season is definitely over now

Monahan/Tkachuk/Smith/Brodie IR'd

Gaudreau-Backlund-Bennett
Ferland-Jankowski-Frolik
Klimchuk-Stajan-Foo
Lazar-Shore-Brouwer

Gio-Andersson
Kulak-Hamilton
Kylington-Hamonic