Matt Read - WOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Sorry not a philly homer,

Thats a stupid play, what if Dags got hurt on that play, or if Read got kicked in the face with a skate. I think the tone of these comments would be a little different.

If Backes would have done that to Giroux, Philly would be calling for his head. Its only funny when it isn't a player on your own team I guess.

Just imagine if that was Lucic? Boy this place would have exploded.

Anyway, he's been a great find for Philly and hope for his continues success
Dags had no business sitting on the bench with his feet in play. Either way, definitely a dangerous play.

Broad Street Elite

Nov 9, 2011
Dags had no business sitting on the bench with his feet in play. Either way, definitely a dangerous play.

Agreed, on both parts. Definitely, dangerous, but wtf is D'Agostino doing there. If a guy not even on the ice was impedding my progress up the boards like that, I'd probably put him on his ass too.

Meatwagon

Blues=Overrated
Nov 15, 2010
Bi-polar Express

Dag's was clearly waiting for Steen to get off the ice so he could change. Read was bumping Steen resulting him from leaving the ice quicker, and then Read took that shot at Dag's.

That looked pretty obvious to me, but I guess I'm watching a different clip than the one thats posted:laugh:

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
What is this? I always thought HF posters knew more than GMs and scouts. :sarcasm:

Stringer Bell

Dec 16, 2009
This thread deserves to get bumped at least once every three months to upset the original poster.

Just look at his user name. It's fantastic.

Pilot

Aug 2, 2005
I was a big Read fan since last Spring when he went on a rip in the AHL. He has done nothing but play a sound well rounded game all season.

Most college players play a smart game in the NHL, some just don't have the natural skill set. It will be interesting to see how this years class does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad