TSN: Matt Duchene is the Coyotes primary focus

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
I shouldn't say want, more like willing to go there. Insider sources verified, but it's too early to use the media and start a bidding war.

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
I shouldn't say want, more like willing to go there. Insider sources verified, but it's too early to use the media and start a bidding war.
There has been no such leaks and any thing coming out is pure speculation just like how you're speculating Matt Duchene is considering Arizona.

So when you say stuff like "Anyone that doesn't think Matt Duchene has the Coyotes on his radar don't know what they are talking about" it's pretty laughable because you don't know what you're talking about either.

Free agency is a little over two weeks away and you don't even have new ownership yet.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I think I do and it's not what you think.

Back to the OP.

I would not discount Arizona but Habs have to be favorites.

You’re right, it’s 95% of the forum, to.

I also have zero input on where Duchene signs. It’s a crapshoot at this point.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
There has been no such leaks and any thing coming out is pure speculation just like how you're speculating Matt Duchene is considering Arizona.

So when you say stuff like "Anyone that doesn't think Matt Duchene has the Coyotes on his radar don't know what they are talking about" it's pretty laughable because you don't know what you're talking about either.

Free agency is a little over two weeks away and you don't even have new ownership yet.
My understanding is we are waiting for the board of governor's approval.
Speculation is different from rumors, as I trust my source, so you are coming off as trolling not knowing about the current situation but interjecting your factless opinion.

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
My understanding is we are waiting for the board of governor's approval.
Speculation is different from rumors, as I trust my source, so you are coming off as trolling not knowing about the current situation but interjecting your factless opinion.
This is pretty funny. You're making it seem like you're in Duchene's circle and your word carries more weight than anybody else's. Those triple digit temps in Arizona must already be taking its toll.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
This is pretty funny. You're making it seem like you're in Duchene's circle and your word carries more weight than anybody else's. Those triple digit temps in Arizona must already be taking its toll.
It has not reached over 100 degrees yet in the valley of the sun, so you have no idea what you are typing. If Duchene's agent reached out, don't you think someone In the organization would have heard?

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
It has not reached over 100 degrees yet in the valley of the sun, so you have no idea what you are typing. If Duchene's agent reached out, don't you think someone In the organization would have heard?
How many times can you be wrong in one thread?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad