Waived: Matt D'Agostini Waived (Claimed by Buffalo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
I should not be this happy about this.

All of a sudden we have two roster spots open, one for Ebbett and Kobasew still isn't in practice.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Well there's a little bit of accountability with a veteran that some here have been calling for.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Yes!!! Great news. At least we can hope now that solution is coming(well, probably not). I couldn´t stand D´Agostini, he was useless. Still, it made me feel a bit better.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Atleast they recognize what they have on the farm is better than anything D'Agostini brings to the table.

Kobasew could be next if he doesn't do anything with the chances he'll be given.

3rd line is a mess right now unless they are preparing to bring Megs back up and run Dupuis with Sutter finally.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
What was his injury, exactly? Did he come back too soon from it? He just hasn't looked like an NHL player at all so far. How the hell did he once score 21 goals in a season? I WANT ANSWERS!

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I hope you're being sarcastic.

For a change, no.

Nothing personal against Matt D'Agostini but he was a pointless signing who's roster spot is much, much better filled by pre-existing depth on the farm. He doesn't bring anything that really fits anywhere in the lineup. He's like a way crappier version of Jokinen.

It's a minor step in the right direction... but I'll take anything that is proactive, right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille