GWT: Matchweek 19

davemess

Apr 9, 2003
Scotland
Edit2: Well guess he wasn't fully up for coming back on. Hopefully it's just a bruise.
geez he is being wheeled off to the ambulance now getting gas & air.

If the physo let him go back onto the field with something series (broken rib maybe?) that would not be good.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I was just about to say how I'm not too worried about Chelsea picking up 3 points because Watford is always good at managing to stay in games at home.

Great goal Watford!

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I'm interested to see what Callum Hudson-Odoi can do with a full 45 minutes of time. Hopefully Pedro is ok though.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Looking at the replays it seems Kabasele was sliding beside the net, but his cleats caught the net and it kinda spun him a bit into the post. Seemed like he got bent over backwards on the post a bit.

Stayed down for several minutes, finally sat up, walked around, and then came back on the pitch. But basically right away went down again and went off. Spent the next 20 or so minutes on the bench before being wheeled off on a stretcher from there with an oxygen mask on.

On the bright side, the medical staff didn't seem to be in a hurry with the stretcher and all seemed to be walking at a normal pace, so hopefully it's not too serious.

He did seem to be flexing his right arm when he came back on the pitch the first time, and then held it at his side when he went down again which makes you think some sort of nerve pinch or similar and is always scary when a back gets bent like that.

Reactions: robertmac43

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad