Marner or Laine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtim1988

YES! YES! YES! YES!
Jun 7, 2009
long island
I have to go with Marner; I couldn't believe how many points he had when I looked at the Leafs stats a few days ago. He also plays a more crucial position

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone who has actually watched either of these guys live know that one kid is an absolute floater with natural gifts while the other one uses his god given abilities and combines it with a cintinuous motor and full effort.

I love Laine for who he is but I would want no part of that floating goal scoring machine on my team. He's going to get paid too for his one dimensional game.

As for people mentioning McDavid, this kid has a 40 goal season under his belt already. I think he'll be just fine without Laine. Marner can actually keep up with him and add to that line's creativity.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Laine easy....good luck finding better goalscorers on the wing especially that are only 20 years old. Not too mention its considerably easier for Laine to improve in other areas that are lacking. He's already a relatively fast skater so literally all he would have to work on is defensive game and passing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad