Marlies GDT: Marlies vs. Monsters, Series Talk | 4-0 Marlies | How does a team with Liljegren sweep? edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Keefe likes both here: Young defence leading Marlies on playoff run | The Star

Why does what the coach thinks matter ;)

These players are being nor only developed by keefe but challenged with more opportunities and responsibilities whenever the need arises due to circumstances! It's just great the way the Marlies are all in it together from management to players.

Its a high end development program made possible by trust i believe. Can't beat a team with that quality ingrained. The Marlies could repeat as Calder cup Champions because keefe has something great going on with the room.

We will gladly take the players on the leafs that Keefe brings along so properly.

Last edited:

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
OP has been updated for the new series. Thanks Stickty111 for the information. Will be updated after each game.

Go Marlies!

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
"Keefe is just pumping up his tires, don't read anything into that"

:sarcasm:

I put the entire article a couple posts above tous here. Keefe is pleased with the entire team over the past couple months because of how they all came together for the team.

Great culture with the Marlies has become the norm.

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
I put the entire article a couple posts above tous here. Keefe is pleased with the entire team over the past couple months because of how they all came together for the team.

Great culture with the Marlies has become the norm.
Chief Keefe has my support to replace Babs.

Reactions: lifelonghockeyfan

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
They said the Marlies game would be live on TSN tonight, but nowhere do I see this on any TSN channel??

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
DateHome TeamPuck Drop
May 1Toronto7:00 p.m. EST
May 3Toronto7:00 p.m. EST
May 5Cleveland3:00 p.m. EST
May 7Cleveland7:00 p.m. EST
May 11*Toronto4:00 p.m. EST
May 13*Cleveland7:00 p.m. EST
May 15*Toronto7:00 p.m
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Borschevsky

Aug 9, 2005
I'm at the game. No Korshkov from what I can tell.

Joe Bowen is here though so that's something

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
I think TSN added the game today, and listings were not changed, I would just channel surf until you find it :)
This is correct. In the GTA it’s channel 98 with Rogers, currently listed as UFC Unleashed which is an error.

Reactions: DanM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad