Prospect Info: Marlies and Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Bracco and Liljegren are going to the AHL All-Star game. (I don't think this was posted yet?)

Seems like one's taken a massive step forward this year, and one's taken a significant step back. Anyone able to comment on Bracco's play this year?

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Here is what Lilly, Bracco and Kask are participating in.

Lilly
Rapid Fire
Hardest Shot
Breakaway Relay

Bracco
Puck Control
Pass and Score
Breakaway Relay

Kask
Rapid Fire
Pass and Score
Breakaway Relay

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Another goal and assist for Robertson.

Though the Petes have really been struggling. I hope they can make an impact so we can see Robertson and SDA on a deep, meaningful Memorial Cup run.

Reactions: Jeypic and Eye Test

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Another goal and assist for Robertson.

Though the Petes have really been struggling. I hope they can make an impact so we can see Robertson and SDA on a deep, meaningful Memorial Cup run.

Well it looks like the Marlies might not make the playoffs at this point, so that will likely be their only chance at playing hockey deep into the year this year.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Abramov is starting to creep into my prospects untouchables list with Sandin, Lily and Robertson. It might be premature, but what he is doing is amazing and he's a centre.
I'm not there yet but if he keeps going the rest of the season and playoffs, then I can't consider him just another prospect.

Reactions: Judas Tavares

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Abramov is starting to creep into my prospects untouchables list with Sandin, Lily and Robertson. It might be premature, but what he is doing is amazing and he's a centre.

I remember reading some things around draft time that thought he was more likely to project as a winger as he advanced up the levels

Not taking anything away from the kid, he's been one hell of a nice surprise

Reactions: Judas Tavares

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Lilegren shot in the hardest shot was 94.2 mph I think? Pretty good for a 6'0" player that's only 20 years old.

Usually you have to be a bigger guy like Guhle or Bouchard to get that kind of power at a young age like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad