Prospect Info: Marlies and Prospects Discussion - 2018/19 Edition V

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Bracco isn’t just going to walk into the room and play on Matthews’ line, nor should he. If he brings it in training camp, and earns a place up there, great. But Babs makes everyone earn their place, as he should.

Reactions: DanM

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
Man, I love watching some of our young prospects.

Watching Rasmus skate the puck up the ice is magic

Reactions: LeafChief

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
Ref got smoked by that puck lol

Glad he is ok

That Marlies 5 on 3 sucked, baptiste missed wide open nets

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
And I still think you overrate him, big time. Not sure he'll be able to translate his offensive abilities at the NHL level.

I think he may translate well. Reminds me a lot of Mitch (not the same level of course) and people always said that same thing about him.

This kid, along with players like SDA may end up being pretty good gems.

May not end up being stars, but I wouldn't be surprised if they became top 6 players in the future. Tampa is full of these kind of picks.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
And I still think you overrate him, big time. Not sure he'll be able to translate his offensive abilities at the NHL level.

There's no indication he won't be able too.

But people had similar thoughts about Marner, and Kapanen, and Johnsson. So I'm not surprised.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
How's Bracco's puck retrieval game? I think that's going to be the main thing Babcock is going to want to see from him before a shot at the top-6 is realistic.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
I think he may translate well. Reminds me a lot of Mitch (not the same level of course) and people always said that same thing about him.

This kid, along with players like SDA may end up being pretty good gems.

Mitch just wasn't at a different level, he was in a different stratosphere. He's bigger, he's faster and a better skater, and was very impressive in the OHL.

Reactions: DanM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad