Recalled/Assigned: Markus Granlund Recalled

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
It's HF bro. :laugh: No matter the call-up, signing, trade, or releasing theres always a bunch of dudes who go "More to come?!" "Big trade in the works!" And there NEVER is.

Cracks me up.

True, but between now and the next 2 weeks there is like a 99.9% chance there's gonna be some deals made. So this could indeed mean something is in the works.

Feb 23, 2014
I really think this kid is gonna turn into a pretty good top-6 option for us.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
It's HF bro. :laugh: No matter the call-up, signing, trade, or releasing theres always a bunch of dudes who go "More to come?!" "Big trade in the works!" And there NEVER is.

Cracks me up.

This just in, people have spotted Ken King abruptly leaving a Tim Hortons line-up before he was able to place an order.

Big THANGS happen'n!!

More to come... (M5)

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Maybe he was just rushing out because he heard Feaster opened a donut house here in town? :dunno:

703.gif

WhatASaveDave

Feb 3, 2010
toronto ontario
He should at least be sent down and called right back up on Trade deadline day so he keeps his eligibility for the AHL playoffs. None the less, this kid is going to be a beauty

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Very good in his first game, a little lost in his second.

I think that might be due to him being on the left wing. Seems to me like a guy that would be better playing his off wing, like Colborne. If not at center.

With Colborne getting benched after that goal against last night, maybe we see Granlund move to Monahan's right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad