markov, who else?

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I have to admit I was wrong on Gallagher's NHL readiness. I was looking at his production more than anything, but there's not a player with half of Galchenyuk's offensive skills and creativity at center in Hamilton. Gallagher would have most likely produced a LOT more if they had that type of C.

Don't think I've ever been more wrong!*

Last edited:

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
Devils board saying Cole is a diver and they still feel that way with this picture.

778A5CEE-83DF-41BC-9526-EC924545B1FB-14077-0000149CC2E8E1DF.jpg

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Man that was some bad ass play out there. We can win games blowing out inferior teams, and we can grind out a win out of a good team like New Jersey.

Bring on the Jets! We'll turn 'em to scrap iron!

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
2 things are still bugging me. Bourque and Cole haven't scored yet. We're getting most of our goals from our bottom 6 and from our defense, which can't be sustainable if our top 6 don't start producing.

but we have depth now. it's probably good to not always be relying on the top 6. we're just not use to it, and gionta and pleks are scoring. just the one line is struggling, even then, pacioretty had 4 assist and we were letting him have it. habs cannot sustain this, but it's good to no we can win games if our top guys are not producing.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Is it me or this is refering to Yakupov's goals celebrations?

josh gorges ‏@jgorges26

Congrats to my boy @BGALLY17 on his first of many NHL goals!!! Love the celly too like he's done it before and gonna do it again #beaut

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Holland played with Tri-City actually...

Galchenyuk is a much better player than Holland.

My mistake, I must have been mixed up, for some reason I was almost positive they played together in the minors... But regardless, Galchenyuk is much better indeed.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Honestly how did Galchenyuk not get a star in this game?

because Gally17 got his first goal.....he got a star,just like when AG27 got his first goal the other night,he got a star....

Markov scored game winner.....the Devils guy had 3 pts..

no worries....they don't pay for stars....and he have 10-15 years to get more..lol

FinnHab

May 24, 2006
overseas...
Gallagher kid interviews are great to watch, that kid is always just smiling and being positive:handclap: Actually he made me smile too early in the morning, when drinking cup of coffee before work day starts.

Good win for Habs! Our youngsters and general rules! Go Habs Go:yo:

WeberBombs

Feb 12, 2007
Montreal
General Markov!!! :handclap:

Bourque should've scored at least once tonight! Can't wait for him to break the ice but he's been playing very well.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Thanks for the good words. DeBoer needs to get Larsson in there!

He's injured.

Let's not carry ourself out to be honest i expected this i called the habs to finish 6th this year, it's still early but they are playing like a playoff team.

But our bubble could be burst if he suffer another major injury so we should stay cautious for now and just appreciate the wins specially when they play good like this.

Galchenyuk really has some special talent and he has the attitude to succeed in the nhl. For those saying he had lack of speed i certainly didn't see it in the last two games. I hope Gallagher and Galchenyuk are just the 2\3 of our future first line, the other spot will have to be taken by either Paciorretty, Kristo or Collberg.

Collberg is on fire playing with mans in europe i think he might come next year or i don't know about his contract status. Still he looks like a future nhl player.

If the prospects we have like Tinordi Beaulieu Kristo Collberg Thrower and cie can be nhlers i think we are looking at a promising decade that will include a stanley cup.

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
Any news if Bell Centre was soldout?

Plenty of empty seats. In the reds, too.

How did we get two high-sticking penalties at the same time? I've never seen that before.

The crowd was very unpleased and no one saw/understood anything.

Alex galchenyuk ‏@AGally94
Great TEAM win Tonight ! HABS fans you guys were awesome ! Also big congrats to my boy @BGALLY17 first NHL goal baby ! #oneT

OneT? :dunno:

Celly? Yolo?

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Cole made the most of that play, but good things happen when your drive the net. Had Greene not gone for the home run pass, he wouldn't have had Cole to contend with going hard to the net.

If the Devils kill the penalty, their fans wouldn't say anything. But everyone needs a crutch, I suppose.

PricePkPatch*

Loved it last year, love it this year: the Cole Signature Overtake

Tries to bypass the left D by the outside. Close on the inside BEFORE you passed him to get in his personal space. Half the time, the D will instinctively raise his arm and draw the penalty

habsfanatics*

May 20, 2012
Where did this new Rene Bourque come from? His play is 10 times better than last season

So far, it looks like I need to eat a bit of crow. Easily one of our biggest threats on the ice, hopefully he can maintain his play and start hitting the damn net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad