markov, who else?

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
He needs to start getting it together because guys that want it more will take it from him. Lets not forget Louis Leblanc, he could easily steal Ellers spot, and boom ba boom boom boom, press box time. He should play much meaner than he does, he needs to finish a few checks and throw that big frame around. We need this kid, so c'mon Eller, make us proud.

Leblanc kind of needs to get it together himself before he steals anyones spot.

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
I must say, the power on Bourque's shot in that play made me believe it would go straight through the glass and kill someone in the crowd.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Eller's problem goes farther than not using his frame properly... he just seems to lack a lot of drive. For all that's going on concerning him, take Subban for exemple. If PK rushes up to you and he can't go around you, he'll proudly try to go through you. Just because he wants to finish his play and have a shot at the net. Eller just lacks that aggression. He looks like a very nice guy. And I don't doubt his good intentions. But, maybe, he just doesn't have it in him.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Re-uploaded GIF from last night to tinypic. Won't use the other site anymore.

atx7j4.gif

i can look at this 100 times and still get excited, ..what a tremendous play for gallys first nhl goal, so happy galchenyuk was apart of it...never saw that coming when thinking of lines for this year, what a thrill

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad