Marko Dano

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I get it the numbers haven't been good for awhile, but this literally just made my day.

was scrolling down twitter timeline and BAM.

welcome back Marko!

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
I like this move. He should be a good addition for Cleveland and if he can rekindle some magic, maybe he grabs a bottom 6 spot. The good vibes he has here could be the spark he needs.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Queenville and Maurice didn't seem to be fans of his game, I wonder how he'll fit with Torts?
We'll see come training camp. How he performs compared to everyone else will be pretty telling if he's ready to compete or not.

CoachWithNoTeam

Jul 1, 2006
San Diego
It’a hard to imagine where he slots in, but I’m glad he’s back. It seems that there are about 7-8 forward locks and then 8-10 players fighting for a spot. We’ll see if he can get back to form, but at the very least this ramps up the competition for guys with something to prove. There will be more depth battles and quality players sitting than we saw at any point last year.

Dano joins the competition of people that may or may not have a spot in a couple months, along with... Wennberg, Dubinsky, Nash, Milano, Texier, Bemstrom, Foudy, Hannikainen, Robinson, Lilja, Stenlund, Fix-Wolansky.

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
.........It seems that there are about 7-8 forward locks and then 8-10 players fighting for a spot. ..........There will be more depth battles and quality players sitting than we saw at any point last year.

Dano joins the competition of people that may or may not have a spot in a couple months, along with... Wennberg, Dubinsky, Nash, Milano, Texier, Bemstrom, Foudy, Hannikainen, Robinson, Lilja, Stenlund, Fix-Wolansky.

This is another reason I'm optimistic about this team. I don't know who it is, but I think there could be some very good NHL players in that (young) group.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Facepalm on the Dano signing?

Leaning to...I think it is more a reaction to the fans reaction to the savior like qualities that he will bring to the team after unsuccessful stints in Chicago, Winnipeg and Colorado. Call me overly pessimistic I just don't see it being a big deal.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad