Player Discussion Mark "Vigilante” Borowiecki

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Did I miss news on Boro as to the reason hes leaving is other than his ridiculous financial requests?

Something personal with Melnyk?

I think most assume he is looking for a big pay day... he has nice HITs, GOALS, and BS stats to try to flip into a retirement contract.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Did I miss news on Boro as to the reason hes leaving is other than his ridiculous financial requests?

GM can’t learn his name. Ha in the recent dorion interview he referred to him as two different pronounciations of his name. Both incorrect.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
You guys are nuts, so happy he isn't on the team anymore

This. Boro was a fine, fine depth player but he basically became an oversized version of himself with the media love and off-ice stuff. He should never be paid more than 1.5 mil or 2.0 at most, and we have defencemen on the way that can...play hockey better than he does.

Thanks for the ride and laughs,Mark, you were a good (Boro)cop.

Reactions: variable26

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Boro was a good soldier for this team & great in the room, super nice guy, he'll be missed. Super class act.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

What were those ridiculous financial requests again??? Lmao

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Can anyone explain why he didn’t thank the GM and ownership?

Because our ownership and GM are so amazing it's actually not fair to every other team. Mark is going out of his way to not rub in everyone's faces how amazing our owenership and GM are.

Mark you are a class act all the way. All the best!

Reactions: Sun God Nika

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
Just because he signed for something reasonable doesn't mean he didn't have unreasonable requests from Ottawa.

I had heard 3 x 3.

Term was the issue with Ottawa
Do you believe the report by Friedman and the information provided by @GCK?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad