Mark Stone

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
He didn't have the use of his legs. Thats why he was brought on and carried to take a breakaway. If you look, he never moves his legs and they are just kind of there dragging.

They gave the little guy that chance to do something he could never do.

No need to make fun of him. Who thought that was a good idea?

I had no idea the kid was disabled. I just thought he couldnt skate because he didnt know how, not because he didnt have the use of his legs.

If they knew he was disabled and did this, **** them.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
He didn't have the use of his legs. Thats why he was brought on and carried to take a breakaway. If you look, he never moves his legs and they are just kind of there dragging.

They gave the little guy that chance to do something he could never do.

No need to make fun of him. Who thought that was a good idea?

Are you sure? I just rewatched it and he looked to be moving his legs... I could be wrong.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
I had no idea the kid was disabled. I just thought he couldnt skate because he didnt know how, not because he didnt have the use of his legs.

If they knew he was disabled and did this, **** them.

Are you sure? I just rewatched it and he looked to be moving his legs... I could be wrong.

i was wrong guys. i got some bad info. Did research, he was just the blue jackets athletic therapists son.

No hate to gaudreau. :laugh:

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
Mark Stone just beat Alfie's (Calder winning) rookie mark of 61 points with his assist on MacArthur's goal. Whoop.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Mark Stone just beat Alfie's (Calder winning) rookie mark of 61 points with his assist on MacArthur's goal. Whoop.

Let's see if he can beat trains yashins record of 79 points :sarcasm:

Asquaredx2

Mar 10, 2008
Showing off his incredible strength again overpowering Grossman to find MacArthur in the slot (don't know what he was thinking with that slapper). Similar to last game's assist where he outmuscled/outpositioned McDonagh behind the net to set-up Mac again. He's not a speedster, but that combination of strength and poise makes him dangerous in tight-checking games.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
Showing off his incredible strength again overpowering Grossman to find MacArthur in the slot (don't know what he was thinking with that slapper). Similar to last game's assist where he outmuscled/outpositioned McDonagh behind the net to set-up Mac again. He's not a speedster, but that combination of strength and poise makes him dangerous in tight-checking games.

He's so strong in every other aspect of the game that his lack of foot speed becomes a relative non-factor.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Unbelivable thievery to steal the puck and score. Datsyuk-like. Just give him the Calder already, holy christ almighty.

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010
As close to a Datsyuk we are gonna get.

The rest of his game isn't similar, but I have yet to see a player do takeaways like Datsyuk until Stone. I can't believe he is doing this to NHL players... he makes them look like they are in Junior B.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad