Confirmed with Link: Mark Stone signs 3-year deal, $3.5mil cap hit

Ttracer*

Too much money, spotlight is on him now and it's highly unlikely Stone can continue this high. Should have let him go imo

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Did not realize Stone took time off to try his hand at acting:

NEcu5PrZDMhifl_1_1.jpg

Mark+Stone+Ottawa+Senators+v+New+York+Islanders+LXyZtRJC_Cvl.jpg

BigBush*

wouldnt surprise me if next season people are talking about Stone's contract being the best in the league

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Too much money, spotlight is on him now and it's highly unlikely Stone can continue this high. Should have let him go imo

You're kidding right? How can you not like Mark Stone? Are you a fan of the team? I don't get it, why do you say this?

Every player in sports is paid too much money in comparison to us. It's the NHL the spotlight is on every player, it's why Subban tried to break his arm. Why can't he continue to play well, he has two other line mates who have continued to play well, why can't he? Why would they have let go of a very good asset for nothing, what kind of asset management is that? You need an explanation.

If this sentence were a person, I would smash it over the back of the head with a bar stool.

:laugh:

Busboy

Jul 29, 2011
wouldnt surprise me if next season people are talking about Stone's contract being the best in the league

If we're including players with restricted negotiating rights than I would imagine McDavid could take that title. But I'm probably one of Stone's biggest believers, so I don't think 80+ points and top 5 in scoring is out of the realm of possibility.

BigBush*

If we're including players with restricted negotiating rights than I would imagine McDavid could take that title. But I'm probably one of Stone's biggest believers, so I don't think 80+ points and top 5 in scoring is out of the realm of possibility.

People never really include players on their ELCs when talking about players with the best contracts.

I also believe he can be up there in scoring. Not sure about top 5, but top 10-20 for sure i could see

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad