Confirmed with Link: Mark Stone signs 3-year deal, $3.5mil cap hit

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Hooray!

Good deal for all involved, IMO. Stone gets a nice contract with a really good qualifying number at the end, Sens get to keep him as a RFA at the end of this deal (he will be 26 years old, and still a year away from UFA)... really nothing to dislike about this deal from a fan's perspective.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Gorgeous deal, if only a year longer but I'm willing to pay this guy whatever. Perfect bridge deal and we should get 3 top line years for half the price.

Benjiv called it.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Gorgeous deal, if only a year longer but I'm willing to pay this guy whatever. Perfect bridge deal and we should get 3 top line years for half the price.

Benjiv called it.

Benjiv is on fire these days (must be an avatar design in there somewhere).

Very nice deal; wish it was longer, (5 or 6 years) but its a great bridge at an outstanding price.

Getting Zibanejad, Stone and Hoffman done sets up the future core of forwards very nicely. 2 out of 3 done. Hoff up next.

Each will have an impact, starting with Stone and his ppg pace the latter part of the season. Hope his arm is healing fully.

Last edited:

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
A year longer would be disastrous. Would bring him to UFA.

Ah ok, I thought I heard he had 5 years left. So was hoping for a 4x4 deal, turns out he only has 4 left, so this is pretty much the perfect deal i was hoping for.

Great news!

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
So Mika, Stone and JGP combined for $7MM caphit. EK with a caphit of $6.5. Turris caphit of $3.5

For all the complaints about PLNGS you have to give management some credit for some damn good deals

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
This_d99c0b_2022580.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad